Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-23-2022, 08:28 PM)64SUR Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 01:14 PM)cherokee Wrote: Everyone needs to stay in their own lane and keep out of family decisions, If dad, mom and child are happy then its nobody's business where they decide to go to school. My family decided  that instead of  being  disgruntled parents sitting in the stands and cussing at the coach for 4 years or go some where and be happy. It worked out great for my family the oldest went to another school and became a 3 year starting qb and the winningest qb in that schools history and the first ever to make it to the state championship game. After a coaching change the youngest played closest to the house was a 3 year starting qb, and the winningest qb in that schools history, also played in a state championship game. I listened to this crap from people acting like they know what's best for someone else kid or the coach is always right and the parents don't know nothing is bulls!!!. In all 8 years of high school football 2 sons,2 different schools, 2 different coaching staffs no arguments, disagreements or drama with the coaches thank you coach Herron and coach Haddix.
Dang right cuz!!! Heck I moved in with coach Haddix on Thursday nights now. Lol!!
And other coaches on the other days of the week? lol
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County? - by pjdoug - 05-24-2022, 11:08 AM