Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Perry Co Central Stats
Over the past 20 years, Perry has only won 2 playoff games, those coming in 2013 and 2011. They haven’t made it past second round in at least the past 20 years, not sure how much further back, or if they ever have. Their record has been 94-121. What does Perry have to do to be considered a contender? Or will they ever be a contender?
First, start playing kids that are more suited for certain positions where they belong. Try to win instead of parent please. Just outside looking in to the program. They always talking about numbers at PCC. Better play to win and play the best.
Start beating Letcher consistently, then start worrying about the second and third round.
(06-06-2022, 04:09 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: First, start playing kids that are more suited for certain positions where they belong.  Try to win instead of parent please.  Just outside looking in to the program.  They always talking about numbers at PCC.  Better play to win and play the best.
I agree with you but it’ll never happen there. It’s always been political and parent controlled. Not just football and basketball, but every sport. They’ve got 900 kids probably to choose from but each year they want to bring kids in from wherever they can get them. No wonder they can’t have numbers. No kid likes to work their guts out all through elementary and middle school just to be slapped in the face because they want to bring someone else in for a year because they think it’s best for their program.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rookieoftheyear's post:
  • DukeBoy, Gitback Coach
Not sure when they’ll be considered a “contender”, but I think coach Dixon has them on track to at least become a threat for Letcher.
Mark works hard and I expect them to be good soon. Probably be beating LCC soon.
(06-07-2022, 07:15 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Mark works hard and I expect them to be good soon.  Probably be beating LCC soon.
Hope you’re right!