Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Grandpa! What's fer Dinner? (or breakfast or lunch)
(11-23-2022, 08:29 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I have seen this process, too.  My grandmother used to make something she called egg butter.  It was scrambled eggs and somehow or another, she incorporated sorghum molasses.  I don't remember how she fixed this, but it was really really good!!

My house smells amazing tonight.  I'll be spending tomorrow and Friday at my daughter's and grand daughter's homes.  We will eat well and have a big time!!!

Looking forward to this!

Have a wonderful time with your family, granny.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

(11-23-2022, 09:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: That sounds great, Granny. My daughter is working today and tomorrow. (She works as a department manager at a large grocery store in Maryland.) I stayed home to keep her company while my wife visits one of our sons and our grandson in Kentucky. Our Thanksgiving meal will probably be biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, and ham. I love to cook but we have a very small kitchen, which makes it difficult to prepare big meals.

I love COUNTRY ham but it does not love my blood pressure. My mouth waters just thinking about a slice of country ham. My dad, stepmom and I had had buscuits, gravy, eggs, and ham one night last week. It hit the spot!!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey, Grandpa! What's fer Dinner? (or breakfast or lunch) - by Old School Hound - 11-24-2022, 02:00 AM