Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson City
Just saw today that Kenneth Patrick was named girls coach at Jackson City
Pitiful doute if he can spell basketball
Damn turnover lol. Who should have got the job?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tailback44's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
Get better than that in pool hall
Middle School gets beat by 30 on Thursday gives them Friday Saturday and Sunday off play Monday What do you think Tailback? A plug eats just as much as a thourogbred , ???
Need to go ahead and consolidate with Breathitt. JC doesn’t have enough kids to really compete with average teams around here. Nor do they want to put the time in that I requires to be really competitive. Word of advice turnover, want a better chance of winning. Easiest route is 1/4th mile down the street.
Can't play down there politics way too bad down on the river bank
Like that everywhere in the region Turnover. If a kid wants and expects to get PT or start at another school he or she better be undeniably better than the rest. If your just average you better work really hard. Politics play more of a part when 2 or 3 kids are fighting for a spot that’s on about the same level.
If you good they play you when they need you.Unless you in the click.All in who you know.Daddy ball should be illegal

Why do people just like ball when they have a kid or grandkid playing.Any other time don't never see them at a game?
(09-10-2022, 03:00 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Need to go ahead and consolidate with Breathitt.  JC doesn’t have enough kids to really compete with average teams around here.  Nor do they want to put the time in that I requires to be really competitive.  Word of advice turnover, want a better chance of winning.  Easiest route is 1/4th mile down the street.
When consolidation of schools is discussed I doubt athletics is one of the main topics. It will most likely be finance and academics.
Unfortunately Turnover that’s just the way things are especially around here. I see way to me parents involved at the HS level coaching. They weren’t around till JR or Sis started playing. Followed them up all threw their careers. If it’s not a parent, it’s a cousin or some sort of political thing. Best advice I can give, make sure your kid is undeniably better and you don’t have to worry about them playing. It’s all the ones that are on the same level or close to it that get the political treatment.
I agree Dukeboy