Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Napier to be Knott Centrals new coach
Heard rumors that Legend Randy Napier would be replacing Honeycutt soon at KCC.
(07-19-2022, 09:31 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Heard rumors that Legend Randy Napier would be replacing Honeycutt soon at KCC.

More mash taters please!!!
(07-19-2022, 09:31 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Heard rumors that Legend Randy Napier would be replacing Honeycutt soon at KCC.

Woah
I’ve heard that rumor the last two seasons now that Honeycutt is gone. We will see if that actually happens. I’m saying Megan Mosley takes over
Randy isn’t going to come out of retirement to coach a team that has just lost their 2 best players to schools in Perry County.

Knott County has found a way to “clean house” this year. It will be interesting to see if they like how everything plays out in the next few years.
(07-20-2022, 01:17 AM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: Randy isn’t going to come out of retirement to coach a team that has just lost their 2 best players to schools in Perry County.

Knott County has found a way to “clean house” this year. It will be interesting to see if they like how everything plays out in the next few years.
It’s a little concerning for the greatest poster on BGR, FatPatFan. I’m worried about his health the next couple years. He most likely will experience some weight loss.
Talked to Coach Napier today, said he was taking the job. The Dark Side is making a comeback.
(07-20-2022, 01:17 AM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: Randy isn’t going to come out of retirement to coach a team that has just lost their 2 best players to schools in Perry County.

Would those players return back to Knott if Randy coaches?
If Randy does come out of retirement to coach Knott Central, it wouldn't surprise me if the weather forecast in Hindman includes player's falling out of the sky from time to time to join the Lady Patriots.
Lol I don’t know if Napier will have another Kendall Noble fall out of the sky but I’m sure he will try to get Gayheart and Maggard to come back to KCC if at all possible. I will still be surprised if he takes the job unless he has those girls returning.
It really is untelling Reds Fan. People move around a lot these days for instant playing time. A lot of 12 year olds wanting HS Varsity Minutes. Not the Maggard or Gayheart need any, they can play anywhere.
I heard The former Pike Central Assistant Coach Randy Hoskins might be in the mix also. Napier is great coach either one would be a great hire !
Any chance Randy takes back over Perry? Misty goes to Knott? I hear she’s been shopping around attending different practices this summer. Does she want out of Perry?
Well Tailback I will tell ya. Misty is very happy at Perry. Heard Perry had a great summer and played over 40 some games.
I don’t see Misty leaving Perry, they have a lot of talent coming back and have added one of the best guards in the region.
(07-23-2022, 05:29 PM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: I don’t see Misty leaving Perry, they have a lot of talent coming back and have added one of the best guards in the region.
Might not be her choice
[-] The following 1 user Likes River Cats's post:
  • Tailback44
If she was going to be fired they would have done it before August. Lol same people have been in control at Perry for a while.
(07-24-2022, 12:15 AM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: If she was going to be fired they would have done it before August. Lol same people have been in control at Perry for a while.
True
When is Knott going to make a decision on the next coach?
I just have a hard time seeing Coach Napier come out of retirement to coach at a different school. If he had been interested in coaching again he would have taken the Perry Central job when it was last available.
(08-01-2022, 11:39 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: I just have a hard time seeing Coach Napier come out of retirement to coach at a different school. If he had been interested in coaching again he would have taken the Perry Central job when it was last available.

Its never been available since he left?
(08-02-2022, 05:21 PM)Tailback44 Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 11:39 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: I just have a hard time seeing Coach Napier come out of retirement to coach at a different school. If he had been interested in coaching again he would have taken the Perry Central job when it was last available.

Its never been available since he left?
I was mistaken. For some reason I was thinking there was a head coach there between Napier and  McAlarnis.
Wrong. Fake rumor