Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 8/12 (scrimmage)
(08-10-2022, 10:02 PM)jetpilot Wrote: PJH looks to be loaded. I thought this was a real game. Dang. Check out highlights from Johnson Co Middle scrimmage on PJH Football twitter, impressive. Don't know score or if they even kept score.

@PanthersJH
Yeah, it looks like they had their way with JCMS. 

They got a QB transfer from Grundy that's being held back that looks like a good player too.
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot
(08-10-2022, 10:02 PM)jetpilot Wrote: PJH looks to be loaded. I thought this was a real game. Dang. Check out highlights from Johnson Co Middle scrimmage on PJH Football twitter, impressive. Don't know score or if they even kept score.

@PanthersJH
Future continues to look bright for these Panthers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
(08-10-2022, 10:32 PM)papabear02 Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 09:52 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Pikeville Jr High and Shelby Valley middle school are also scrimmaging at 4PM

Pikeville's Jr high team has a future stud on their team in 8th grader RB/LB, Jayden Justice. He's been the best player the last two years on his FBU Team Ky team and Kentucky Future Stars teams.

Jayden is a stud because he’s supposed to be a sophomore in HS. Aand when you have a 2 year holdback, you’re going to have a stud.  He definitely is a great player, but he’s 15 will be 16 as a freshman.  

Jeremiah Anderson is a “stud” LB too.
Thank you all for the compliments. For the record, Jayden Justice is 14. DOB-6/2008, started Kindergarten in 2014 and has never repeated a grade.  He started playing tackle football in Valley’s little league when he was in Kindergarten. Jayden puts the work in, just don’t want any credit taken away.
From what I'm seeing on twitter the Jr High game tomorrow is a real game and not a scrimmage?
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(08-12-2022, 03:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: From what I'm seeing on twitter the Jr High game tomorrow is a real game and not a scrimmage?
Like to see that live stream.
Any link up watch this one?
(08-12-2022, 07:56 PM)bac2369 Wrote: Any link up watch this one?
I was wondering the same thing. Might try Pikeville's twitter page. They do a good job keeping up with scrimmage/games.
To clarify, I meant the JH game at 4
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-
Any details?
The game is tomorrow
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(08-13-2022, 12:56 AM)Spud6 Wrote: The game is tomorrow

Oh ok didn’t know. Thread says 12th.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • Spud6
Jr High game 4 tomorrow and then Varsity scrimmage 7 i believe.
(08-13-2022, 01:07 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Jr High game 4 tomorrow and then Varsity scrimmage 7 i believe.

Any video feed jet?
Pikeville's Jr High team looks to have nearly 50 players.
(08-13-2022, 01:13 AM)bac2369 Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 01:07 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Jr High game 4 tomorrow and then Varsity scrimmage 7 i believe.

Any video feed jet?
Don't think so, check Pikeville Junior High Football and PHS Panther Football twitter feeds for updates and highlights, they do a great job. Very cool video they posted tonight if anyone wants to check it out...
Pikeville defeated Shelby Valley 36-0 in the Junior High matchup.
[-] The following 2 users Like Panther Thunder's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot
(08-13-2022, 08:06 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Pikeville defeated Shelby Valley 36-0 in the Junior High matchup.
Way to go young Panthers. Best of luck this season!
14 to 0 Pikeville in the first quarter
Pikeville is showing they are by far the superior team. Moving ball at will. Defense is stout. This will help SV as they have no schedule games against anyone close to what they are playing now
21 to 0 at the end of the first quarter Pikeville

Pick 6 by Wade Hensley score no 28 to 0 Pikeville with 5:08 to go in the 2nd qt
Pikeville is good at football
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • jetpilot
33 to 0 Pikeville 3:03 to go in the 2nd quarter
Not sure if thst was pick 3 or 4. 1st half just ended
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
First half all Panthers. SV will win some games but don’t look for a playoff run. 2A has some outstanding teams this year
46-6. Pikeville dominated everything
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(08-13-2022, 11:09 PM)Spud6 Wrote: 46-6. Pikeville dominated everything
Maroon brothers looking good tonight!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
Probably the weakest team Pikeville will see all year honestly and not taking a complete jab at Valley because Pikeville has an absolute gauntlet of a schedule, but maybe still a slight jab lol. But overall an absolute blood bath. Not sure Pikeville ever had more than a 5 play drive before a TD was scored well maybe the first one was a few more than 5. Also had a long Birchfield TD called back. Glad to see Weston Bevins kick off the scoring, that kid has some wheels and adding another scoring threat can be huge. Also absolutely a great catch by Wilkerson on a score. Can never have too many threats.
Defensively the Panthers looked pretty opportunistic. I thought the Newsome kid for Valley ran it hard but that was about their only bright spot. Anyway it was a good game to boost some confidence for the Panthers now it gets real.
[-] The following 2 users Like Micro-Brew's post:
  • jetpilot, Patriot1
Pikeville looked good tonight in some series but on some was kind of off still in rhythm but better than last week. There was some outstanding plays tonight Pikeville on both sides of the ball. Micro brew mentioned a few of them. Still have things to work on. Valley has some athletes and put some good drives together tonight and I think they have a team that could have a good season in their district but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
So how much switching and rotating at the quarterback spot?
(08-14-2022, 01:09 PM)bac2369 Wrote: So how much switching and rotating at the quarterback spot?

Every 2 to 3 plays
#BBFL