Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Bell County 08/19/22
Thoughts and predictions
Bell County 35-14
4th down bell County in a low scoring game.
North Laurel 17
Bell County 16
Bells line is youthful and inexperienced, austin johnson should have a field day and if they go with a freshman at QB1 he will have even more. 22-14 North. Bell can very easily win this game tho just has to have the cards fall the right way.
21-14 NL
Could be the top two teams in the region going at it. I think North controls this one even though it’s on log moutain. North 28 bell 14.
NL 34-14, I could be totally wrong but I don’t see Bell being at the same level as NL at this point.
North Laurel 36
Bell 14
North will beat Bell by 3-4 TDs

Bell lost a lot last year and North I believe has about everyone back

North beat Boyle and Madison Southern and I think both of them are better than Bell.
North looked really good on defense, just got to get the offense going.

North Laurel 21
Bell County 14
(08-14-2022, 11:20 AM)Fan of many Wrote: North will beat Bell by 3-4 TDs

North beat Boyle and Madison Southern and I think both of them are better than Bell.

Sorry, but North lost to Boyle 22-7 and it wasn't close.
Bell County 20 North 13
(08-14-2022, 10:28 AM)fansville Wrote: NL 34-14, I could be totally wrong but I don’t see Bell being at the same level as NL at this point.
North is at a low level.
(08-14-2022, 11:20 AM)Fan of many Wrote: North will beat Bell by 3-4 TDs

No they didn't, Pinocchio.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
North did run clock on Boyle. Give me the jags by 20+.
north by 2 touchdowns
North Laurel could very well be a sleeper pick to make noise this season. I think they’re poised to be a fun one to watch the next two seasons.

NL - 27
Bell - 14
(08-14-2022, 10:19 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: North did run clock on Boyle. Give me the jags by 20+.

North ran the clock to keep the score down. Boyle won 22-7 and it wasn't that close.
north wins this one
Bump
You can say what you want about NL but they have some nice athletes that can play. QB is really good their defense is probably the best staple right now and will only get better as the season progresses. Plus the bulk of this team will be back next year. NL has a good shot at doing something special this year and next just have to see how it all pans out. Either way they beat Bell. They did it last year game 1 in OT this year they don’t need OT.

NL 34
Bell 20
(08-18-2022, 12:26 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: You can say what you want about NL but they have some nice athletes that can play. QB is really good their defense is probably the best staple right now and will only get better as the season progresses. Plus the bulk of this team will be back next year. NL has a good shot at doing something special this year and next just have to see how it all pans out. Either way they beat Bell. They did it last year game 1 in OT this year they don’t need OT.

NL 34
Bell 20

I have to agree I think the gap between north and bell is significant this season. Only guys I know that doesn't is pj doug and Lester Dickson! One of them can't count and the other knows nothing about sports.  Cool
If North is indeed good enough to go to bell county and win by two tds, then it will by far be the best team Chappell has ever coached.
Bell isn’t as good as they were but they’re still pretty good. That would put north on Corbin’s level this year IMO, and I don’t know that north has ever had a team that talented.
Maybe they just found the right fit this time.

They also have more kids to choose from than anyone else so that helps
sorry jaguars to spoil the hype train
(08-18-2022, 12:26 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: You can say what you want about NL but they have some nice athletes that can play. QB is really good their defense is probably the best staple right now and will only get better as the season progresses. Plus the bulk of this team will be back next year. NL has a good shot at doing something special this year and next just have to see how it all pans out. Either way they beat Bell. They did it last year game 1 in OT this year they don’t need OT.

NL 34
Bell 20

From what I’ve heard North’s QB didn’t look good at all against Boyle,  I’m always cheering to see Dudley get beat but it don’t happen very often on log mountain.  I’ll gladly eat crow if it happens but I just don’t see N/L beating Dudley at home…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
(08-18-2022, 01:02 PM)FallRock Wrote:

NL 34
Bell 20

I have to agree I think the gap between north and bell is significant this season. Only guys I know that doesn't is pj doug and Lester Dickson! One of them can't count and the other knows nothing about sports.  Cool

LESter DICKson is in a different category. He likes Laurel County teams. He is biased and never has anything good to say about Whitley County.. I'm a mathematical genius and sports expert.
(08-19-2022, 10:09 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

NL 34
Bell 20

LESter DICKson is in a different category. He likes Laurel County teams. He is biased and never has anything good to say about Whitley County.. I'm a mathematical genius and sports expert.

at least we can agree on one thing ! They should put all his polls and hot takes in the funny papers not the sports section.
All questions will get answered tonight I just don’t see NL losing to Bell considering they got the job done last year NL has majority of same team back and Bell isn’t at the same level even as last year. But we shall see how it goes a turnover here or there makes even the easiest or shortest task take longer or more difficult to complete.
(08-19-2022, 01:28 PM)FallRock Wrote:
(08-19-2022, 10:09 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

NL 34
Bell 20

at least we can agree on one thing ! They should put all his polls and hot takes in the funny papers not the sports section.
I agree with you again. You can't disagree with him. He won't let you reply. lol