Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
78.72%
Corbin
21.28%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pikeville @ Corbin 8/19/22 (Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic)
Pikeville by as much as they want !
(08-19-2022, 11:48 AM)Deuce8 Wrote: Pikeville by as much as they want !

Woah
The only thing I dread is walking from Depot Street to the Stadium and back.
(08-19-2022, 12:09 PM)pjdoug Wrote: The only thing I dread is walking from Depot Street to the Stadium and back.

If you need a ride, message me and I’ll get you and drop you off. I need help eating popcorn anyways.
(08-19-2022, 12:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-19-2022, 12:09 PM)pjdoug Wrote: The only thing I dread is walking from Depot Street to the Stadium and back.

If you need a ride, message me and I’ll get you and drop you off. I need help eating popcorn anyways.

Ok. I'll probably be on Depot Street this evening. What time will you all get there?
I’m looking to be in the area about 8:00.
(08-19-2022, 01:25 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I’m looking to be in the area about 8:00.

Ok. Maybe I'll see you in a little while. You Pikevillians let me know when you get in town.
10/4
Will there be a live stream??
Check T107.3 Redhound sports

(08-15-2022, 07:40 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 06:54 PM)kywvfan Wrote: Is anyone streaming the game?

T107 Voice of the Redhounds (t1073.com) Check with them..

Bump
I am coming early to start on Bull’s popcorn and watch some of the first game but have know idea we’re I will end up parking
If you are early, you will be fine park on the visitor side of the field. When you look at the field on a maps app, the ballpark next to the field also has plenty of parking. It’s not that bad to find a spot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Patriot1
Pikeville 41 Corbin 20. Boykins and Birtchfield Run all over the Redhounds
(08-19-2022, 02:16 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: If you are early, you will be fine park on the visitor side of the field. When you look at the field on a maps app, the ballpark next to the field also has plenty of parking. It’s not that bad to find a spot.
Thanks Bull be headed that way shortly
Should be an interesting night! I see a lot of folks on here posting some high scores! I really dont think Corbin is capable of scoring a lot of points on this Pikeville defense, especially if they don’t get great field position. I’m really curious how far the pikeville offense has come in two scrimmages. Boykins is gonna keep Corbin honest and they won’t be able to stack the box to stop Birchfield. Pikeville 28 Corbin 10
Go Colonels!