Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Danville
33.33%
Lincoln County
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Lincoln County 8/19/22
Danville will travel to Lincoln County 

Sep 11, 1998 Danville 36 Lincoln County 6
Aug 29, 2003 Danville 50 Lincoln County 0
Aug 27, 2004 Lincoln County 1 Danville 0 (forfeit)
Aug 19, 2011 Danville 42 Lincoln County 0
Aug 25, 2012 Danville 51 Lincoln County 7
Aug 28, 2021 Danville 13 Lincoln County 7

Thoughts?
Lincoln should have won last year. They have a whole new thing going this year so they could still be learning a new system but I'm gonna vote for them to win this. Hearing Danville might struggle more this year. We shall see.
Not to many years ago I would never have thought Lincoln could beat Danville but I do this year.
I actually think they should have beaten them last year. But I kind of see it like KY/Tenn football. I think Ky has had the better team several times the last 15 years but still rarely get the win. Danville's football legacy is long but I think Lincoln has had the better team a few times but just can't get past them mentally. Danville still has a lot of talent but just no way Lincoln should have lost last year. IMO
(08-14-2022, 06:32 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Not to many years ago I would never have thought Lincoln could beat Danville but I do this year.
Hope Lincoln pulls it away
Danville.
Not sure there's a more intriguing matchup in the 12th Region this week. As a matter of fact, this has potential to be the largest crowd in any surrounding county. I'll be honest, I doubted Lincoln last year at the Bob Allen Bowl. For 3.5 quarters they won the game, but didn't at the end.

If Crutchfield accomplished anything at Lincoln, those kids seem to not "care" about who they play. Jaggers and his staff have continued with that energy. Lincoln seems to have more positive momentum than anybody in the area not named Boyle County.

Lincoln FINALLY does it.
Lincoln 21
Danville 13
[-] The following 1 user Likes OldBallCoach1's post:
  • BEChargers