Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Bath Co. 8/19
New look eagles travel west on I64 Friday night with a battle vs Much improved Bath co team. Scrappy says eagles hang with em till 4th. Until the home team pulls it off in the end. Look for an improved offense for the eagles. 
Eagles 28
Bath 38
This one will be interesting. Bath has a new coach with zero HS coaching experience. Gonna take Fairview 35-14
[-] The following 1 user Likes OutlawJoseyWales's post:
  • Smoke’m
Going against the grain & taking Coco Puff & the Eagles 21-14.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slic Ric's post:
  • scrappy coco
(08-15-2022, 06:00 PM)Slic Ric Wrote: Going against the grain & taking Coco Puff & the Eagles 21-14.
Scrappy would love a win on Friday. Not too sure about lineman on both sides of the ball for the eagles
I look for Fairview to get the win in the opener.
Bath Co has taken a step back. Didn’t perform well in scrimmage against Nicholas Co. and was completely dismantled at the Grid against Rowan. -35 yards of offense and down 41-0 in the blink of an eye. Bath’s QB was sacked 10 times in the grid against Rowan.

I look for Fairview to control the game due to the inexperienced play and coaching from Bath.
Eagles by eleventy billion
I'm afraid it's going to be a long year for Bath, however I think they should win this one.

Bath wins, 20-15.
(08-15-2022, 10:41 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Eagles by eleventy billion
WOW. Never in Coco's life have we seen this. I hope your right. Bath Is worse than scrappy has been told. Mark it down Scotty. Tis the day
Bath will struggle all year. Fairview still struggles as well, but will be improved this year. Eagles by 2 scores.
The only losers here will be the fans.
[-] The following 2 users Like jamesclay's post:
  • 16thregioner, Smoke’m
My sources in Bath County state that both the offensive and defensive coordinators were both fired today. Fairview by a hundred.