Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(25) Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt
Predictions??
I cant see UK have another bad game...
Vandy got the crap beat out of them today by Florida but dont think Vandy will be a pushover because they are better than MSU, but just lik some said I dont see UK have a bad game this weekend.

Kentucky-38
Vandy-24

Does Little come back this game?
Cats offense gets back on track

UK 41
Vandy 24
It will be interesting to see who rebounds better, Vandy after the beating they took yesterday, or UK after a week off and an embarassing loss to Mississippi State.
I see vandy running away with this game, there defense looked very good against South Carolina the other night. I don't uk comeing back this week from there big loss to miss state :mad: <-- mad.
UK is gonna pull this one off.... (I hope!!)
Spartan4Life Wrote:I see vandy running away with this game, there defense looked very good against South Carolina the other night. I don't uk comeing back this week from there big loss to miss state :mad: <-- mad.

Vandy running away with this game? Really? :confused:

I don't see Vanderbilt blowing out UK, they couldn't even pull away from Miami (OH) a couple weeks ago. They could possibly win a close one, but I don't think they are as good a team as Mississippi State. Plus, although their defense looked good against South Carolina, it didn't look so hot yesterday at Florida. I can tell you this, Vandy's defense cannot stop UK. UK will have a bad day offensively only if they stop themselves with turnovers, and I can't see them self-destructing two games in a row.

The bye week should help the Cats immensely, both to get guys healthy and to clear their head after the bad showing last Saturday. Vandy, on the other hand, spent yesterday getting their heads beaten in by the Florida Gators.

I see UK pulling away in the second half, 42-24.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK hasn't had a road win since the Arkansas game. They need this win bad if they want respect from Georgia and Tennessee.
I think UK rebounds after the bye week. If ever a team need a week off it was UK. They were physically beat up and emotionally spent. I think we see a invigorated Kentucky team this week.
If UK loses this game, they'll end up losing the two after this as well...Vandy is defnitely no pushover, and will give UK all the Cats can handle. And this is a must win game for the Cats..not only for bowl purposes, because if UK ends up 6-6, and Vandy and Miss State both end up at 6-6 or better, that wont look good on the resume'...I think UK will rebound and scratch out a very close 28-24 win..
I'll take Vandy with points, but in the game UK will win their last game of the year.
UK rebounds and handles VandY!

uk 42
vandy 28
Im heading down to nashville to check this one out.
Is any one else gonan be there?
Kentucky by 12
This will be a very hungry Vanderbilt team looking for a win. Kentucky cannot make any mistakes in this game cause it could turn into another Mississippi State game, but I don't think that will happen. Rafael Little, Keenan Burton, are both healthy, that is very good news for UK and I think the Cats defense struggles but makes enough plays so that the offense can win them the game. Go Big Blue!

Kentucky- 31
Vanderbilt- 17
As reported in the Herald-Leader, Rafael Little, Keenan Burton, and Micah Johnson should be able to play this weekend, with Tony Dixon and Corey Peters still questionable.

Of course we will still be without Marcus McClinton, who is sidelined through the rest of the regular season.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cats get back on track...

UK by 14+
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK 51
Vandy 21
Will this game be on TV, I was lookin at couldn't even find it?
Will be a very interesting game. Hopefully Kentucky rebounds from the loss to Miss. St. Woodson will have a great game along with the other weapons and having Little abd Burton back won't hurt. Hopefully the D can shut down Earl Bennett.

Kentucky- 28
Vanderbilt- 17
Does anyone know if this game will be shown live on TV?
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not sure if it will be on TV or not. On the UK site it says the game will be on BBSN-D.

Which I assume means Big Blue Sports Network - Delayed Sad

I hate delayed games......like no one will figure out the score before midnight tonight Rolleyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game is not on TV. It's on ESPN gameplan if you have that. If not then tune in to the radio.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]