Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare
Who all is picking up this awesome realistic shooter?
I'll prolly pick it up, it looks sweet.
i say 5 Stars. great graphics, realistic. and makes you appreciate some of the things our brave men do for this great country.
I was afraid to get it at first...but now I think I'll have to pick it up.
I'll definitely get it eventually but not until Christmas or after. It looks awesome though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I get paid tomm so it will be bought tomm....
Asking santa claus for it. lol.
It's a buyer.
This is a great game. Best one I have played in awhile.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
seems like a decent game it will be worth to get and play online
Well i would buy it but since my power pack has not returned from Microsoft, i dont have anything to play it on.
sweetest game ever
I thought the game was too short but a great game.I like being able to upgrade weapons in multiplayer as you rank up.
The challenges and upgrades to weapons make the mutiplayer pretty cool, you can play through the game a couple of times too.
It look great is this a have to own game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
online creats an adrenaline rush
Yeah online is sick, lotta different gametypes too.
Anyone have it for the PC? I have a big LCD tv and I want to play it on that with my PS3 but I loved Call of Duty 3 on the PC...any suggestions?
I already beat it on 360... Its not very long of a game.. And isn't really that hard on expert. Other than that its fun.
Son asked Santa for it also.
If any of you guys play multi on the pc my name is Vundy on there...
Well i finally got the power cord for my 360. Been playing the game past few nights and all i can say is WOW. This game is by far the best COD game out there. I think it may be one of the best first-person shooters on the market. Very fun game.
Finally finished up the single player, the ending is sick.
You guys need to get it for the PC...I have it for the PC and PS3 and it's much better on the computer...these kind of games shouldnt be played on consoles.
vundy33 Wrote:You guys need to get it for the PC...I have it for the PC and PS3 and it's much better on the computer...these kind of games shouldnt be played on consoles.
I have played games like this on the PC and i prefer the console over the PC...
vundy33 Wrote:You guys need to get it for the PC...I have it for the PC and PS3 and it's much better on the computer...these kind of games shouldnt be played on consoles.

I disagree I have it for ps3 and would much rather play this for my ps3 than a pc.
Also do you have a hdtv?
this game is incredible
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I picked one up right before Christmas. Its great, I just beat it on EASY! Smile
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Also do you have a hdtv?

Yeah a 50" widescreen LCD HDTV with those mirror things like the commercial....