Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals-Bills Updates
Rudi Johnson isn't doing anything. It's 7-7 in the second, Carson looks good
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Bills ball
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Lee Evans is the only way they're hurting us, so why don't we double-team him? I hate Chuck
Bills kick a field goal, then Holt returns the kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown!!
BFritz Wrote:Bills kick a field goal, then Holt returns the kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown!!

Good job Glenn. Too bad there was time left on the clock because this sorry a$$ defense can't stop anyone. Once again "zero" pressure on the QB. I have typed that so much that those letter keys on my keyboard are worn out. We need to put together a nice scoring drive to start the second half.
Nice bonehead play by Adams on the late hit. Like Buffalo need 15 extra yards. No discipline.
Another third down conversion. Whens the last time you saw one of our corners jam a reciever at the line of scrimmage?
Bengal Cat Wrote:Nice bonehead play by Adams on the late hit. Like Buffalo need 15 extra yards. No discipline.

We can't get the whole team to put together a solid, discipline game in every aspect.
Bills get a field goal to go up 16-14 but the Bengals have the ball on Baltimore's one or so
BFritz Wrote:Bills get a field goal to go up 16-14 but the Bengals have the ball on Baltimore's one or so
Bengals score 21-16..........
Buffalo has the ball on the 20, second down.
Well that will do it. This defense is the laugingstock of the league. The Bengals D allows a struggling offense almost 500 total yarde and to run nearly 80 plays. FIRE BRESNAHAN should be the battle cry from Bengal fans.