Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Boyle Co 35 Bowling Green 21
Final.

Congratulations Boyle!!
Great win for Boyle, their O-line dominated tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!
What little I saw of the game looked like it was very physical!!
Boyle’s starting wide receiver and their best corner back Cole Sims didn’t play tonight why I don’t know but that with the combination of a 3 man D-line hurt our passing defense tonight but they won that’s all you can ask for.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!
Congratulations Boyle!! I watched what I could and man what a game!! Games like this makes both teams better!! Nice Win! Bowling Green looking alot better too..
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Granny Bear, Jack Lambert
This Boyle County team is going to be special when all the starters comes back
(09-11-2022, 01:57 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: If the quarterback from Lexington Christian plays give me them if not give me Catholic

(09-16-2022, 11:46 PM)64SUR Wrote: This Boyle County team is going to be special when all the starters comes back

I believe your right.
Great win Boyle. I had to listen to the game on the radio and they had trouble and lost most all of the 4th quarter action. Hopefully, that gets straightened out. Roll on Rebels!
(09-16-2022, 11:35 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Boyle’s starting wide receiver and their best corner back Cole Sims didn’t play tonight why I don’t know but that with the combination of a 3 man D-line hurt our passing defense tonight but they won that’s all you can ask for.
Absolutely!!  I watched the 2nd half and on my way back from bunnyville. What number is zeiserman (sp?)?? I kept wanting to watch him coming off the edge but didn’t get to see him hardy.

couple things I noticed. You guys are a lot like us IMO. A good QB who can run! Some good WRs who find space. And a pretty
good run game. 

defense. It seems like you have the same problems as us. Holes in your pass D. I don’t know enough about ya, so I could be because of the 3 man front they ran?? I think your LB core as a whole is better than ours but I also think our front 4 are better. Each of them by just a tad or so. But BG was a little better than I thought as well, again that could be because you guys were only rushing 3? That kind of puzzled me, but that’s my first time seeing either this season so take it with a grain of salt. 

curious though, has haddix ever ran that 3’man front since he’s been there? I’ll send you a PM as to why I’m asking.
(09-16-2022, 11:35 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Boyle’s starting wide receiver and their best corner back Cole Sims didn’t play tonight why I don’t know but that with the combination of a 3 man D-line hurt our passing defense tonight but they won that’s all you can ask for.
Cole injured his shoulder last week and will be out about 5 weeks.
(09-17-2022, 11:34 AM)rebels1984 Wrote:
Cole injured his shoulder last week and will be out about 5 weeks.

I hate to hear that word out of Perryville is that he’s day to day either way prayers for a complete recovery.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear
Great game to be at and watch. Great atmosphere. Boyle County was just simply too physical for BG. Offensive line completely dominated the game in the second half.