Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs are coming
Pikeville just beat Hazard by 30 I don’t see Hazard and Breathitt being a dandy
Woodford beat Farristown 7th grade 46-0.
(10-13-2022, 04:00 PM)Tailback44 Wrote: 8th grade division should be a dandy final 4 on the right side. Pikeville vs Belfry Hazard vs Breathitt. I think Breathit will beat Pikeville to make the championship game.
I would bet anything that Breathitt doesn’t beat Pikeville. Breathitt was one of our 2 losses Belfry was the other one and Breathitt not in the same league as Belfry or Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Running wild 14's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
10-8-22 Scores

10-13-22 Scores

10-15-22 Scores

Updated Brackets after 10-15-22 Games

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • Hound05
(10-13-2022, 04:00 PM)Tailback44 Wrote: 8th grade division should be a dandy final 4 on the right side. Pikeville vs Belfry Hazard vs Breathitt. I think Breathit will beat Pikeville to make the championship game.
Breathitt doesn’t quite have the horses to make it close with Pikeville. The big boy up the middle is really Breathitt’s main threat. As long as Pikeville does a good job wrapping the legs they’ll have no problem in that one.

(10-14-2022, 08:48 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
I would bet anything that Breathitt doesn’t beat Pikeville. Breathitt was one of our 2 losses Belfry was the other one and Breathitt not in the same league as Belfry or Pikeville.
Fact

(10-13-2022, 07:47 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Pikeville just beat Hazard by 30 I don’t see Hazard and Breathitt being a dandy
That actually should be a pretty good game and with everyone healthy and having played both teams, I would expect for Hazard to come out on top, as long as they don’t let the appearance of the big fullback get in their head. Hazard has a good little safety and as long as he stays ready he could have a big day defending the deep ball against Breathitt. Breathitt likes to take a few stabs downfield especially if they’re down.

Another note, anyone that runs into Raceland will have their hands FULL! O line is a wall and QB is deadly accurate. This 2027 Class has to be one of the most talented across the state that we’ve seen in a VERY long time! All sports!
Raceland 8th takes out CAL 14-12 in OT
Johnson Co won all three games at GRC.

6th: Johnson Co 24, Garrard Co 18 3OT
7th: Johnson Co 38, Bourbon Co 32
8th: Johnson Co 28, RD Campbell (Clark Co) 0.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Diogenes's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Here are this weeks scores.

Here are some updated brackets

Thumbnail(s)

Look games are being played Saturday

Ram, jet, and irish can now discuss who the best D3 team is this year.

Thumbnail(s)

(10-25-2022, 12:12 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Look games are being played Saturday

Ram, jet, and irish can now discuss who the best D3 team is this year.
All 3 of these teams playing a round robin type of games would be really good football to watch.
Raceland beats LCA 16-8

Where are the semi finals and finals played at?
It’s looking very possible to see Raceland and Pikeville face off in the varsity and middle school state championships this year. Both of these programs are looking like they will be solid for several years to come.
Louisa Middle 36 Madison Middle 14. The Bulldogs will face Corbin or Wayne in the semifinals.
I was wrong. Breathitt middle didn’t show up today. Hazard got the best of them today. Fletcher runs a good program been around a long time. BMS does return to a lot next year so look for them to be back next year
Regional Championship Game Scores

Updated Brackets

Thumbnail(s)

(10-29-2022, 05:55 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: It’s looking very possible to see Raceland and Pikeville face off in the varsity and middle school state championships this year.  Both of these programs are looking like they will be solid for several years to come.
Sorry we ruined that for you all. Lol 

hoping to see a Belfry vs Raceland finals though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes irishcard16's post:
  • Orange Blaze
(10-30-2022, 02:33 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 05:55 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: It’s looking very possible to see Raceland and Pikeville face off in the varsity and middle school state championships this year.  Both of these programs are looking like they will be solid for several years to come.
Sorry we ruined that for you all. Lol 

hoping to see a Belfry vs Raceland finals though.
You didn’t ruin anything for us, we are still playing lol. The middle school Rams have proven to be a tough out though by beating solid CAL and LCA teams in back to back weeks.
What are times for the games at Madison southern and Bowling Green this weekend?
Semi Finals this weekend.

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • IAM22
That is an absolutely brutal trip for Johnson County 6th grade. 250 miles one way and playing at 11 AM, those kids are going to have a very early morning!
(11-03-2022, 08:15 AM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: That is an absolutely brutal trip for Johnson County 6th grade. 250 miles one way and playing at 11 AM, those kids are going to have a very early morning!

JC Requested the early game.
Games are being played tomorrow:

Madison Southern Games will be streamed on KYMSFA Facebook page

Bowling Green Games will be streamed here:   https://stfanclub.com/

Thumbnail(s)

Louisa Middle defeats Corbin 14-6 in semifinals.
(09-18-2022, 01:27 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: Pikeville. They’re the best team in the state.

This didn't age well...
(11-05-2022, 06:53 PM)BelfryPride Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 01:27 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: Pikeville. They’re the best team in the state.

This didn't age well...
I was hoping the sarcasm would drip off of it lol 

all social media told us was how dominant and unbeatable they were
Raceland defeats Campbellsville 22-6
Hey look State Champions will be crowned Saturday

Thumbnail(s)

A whole lot of banter on here about poor ol Belfry not getting it done this year……that didn’t age well.
Louisa Middle beat Belfry, Pikeville, and Raceland. They also defeated Corbin, defending state champs and Paducah. I would make the case that Louisa Middle was the best.
(11-13-2022, 11:56 AM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: Louisa Middle beat Belfry, Pikeville, and Raceland. They also defeated Corbin, defending state champs and Paducah. I would make the case that Louisa Middle was the best.
No no no, scrimmages don’t count. Nice try though lol 

I knew this was coming lol 

Not belittling what you accomplished and how good your team is but be accurate at least when you want to brag.