Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE!! BGR NCAA MM BRACKET!! Prizes available! FREE SIGN UP
If you paid for the other bracket your money will refunded via paypal tomorrow. If you sent in a money order it will be sent back to you. I forgot its illegal to run public NCAA pools for money outside of Nevada. I know alot of people still do it. But with BGR being so publically accessible, I dont want to get into trouble over a 5 dollar bracket. So we will host it for free and just award prizes to the winners. Prizes will be annouced later this week. One of the prizes will be a BGR Tshirt and Hat.

BGR NCAA MM BRACKET CHALLENGE FREE

BGR is hosting a NCAA MM Brackett challenge. The bracket will be hosted at Yahoo so everyone can keep uptodate with the results and everyones elses picks. This will prevent no cheating and real time numbers and results. BGR NCAA MM Challenge is free to sign up. If you interested post your username BELOW. The password and group Id is posted below.
We will be using yahoos default scoring system to determine the winner. Keep in mind you can keep track of everyones picks via a webpage throughout the entire tourney.

NCAA BGR Challenge Prizes
To be announced later this week

[glow=blue:39e1cf0ba6]
BLUEGRASSRIVALS BRACKETS SIGN UP CLICK HERE AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE GROUP ID AND PASSWORD[/glow:39e1cf0ba6]

To join this group enter the Group ID# (15527) and the Password (bgr8808). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name.. If anyone signs up not using a BGR username will be deleted.

[glow=blue:39e1cf0ba6]
BLUEGRASSRIVALS BRACKETS, AFTER YOU HAVE JOINED THE GROUP YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO INSTANTLY ACCESS THE BRACKETS[/glow:39e1cf0ba6]

If you are getting a server error message when you try to sign up for the group.. You need to click this link and agree to the yahoo fantasy sports rules first and set your contact preferences. CLICK HERE TO ACTIVATE IF YOU ARE RECEIVING SERVER ERROR MESSAGES!

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/pickem.gif]

All signups must be submitted by March 15.
You must sign up using your BGR name as your pick set name

[glow=red:39e1cf0ba6]
RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS[/glow:39e1cf0ba6]

The group allows for 50 signups. IF we get more than 50 we will create a second bracket.

You must use your BGR username for your "pick set" Any name that is not exactly the same as your BGR username will be deleted. If your caught using multiple usernames both accounts will be deleted.

NOW lets make some good picks everyone and have BGR as one the top groups at yahoo.
1. torQQue is in
CNN
BGG
Dirty30
Sounds great.
im in
I joined but it's saying there was an error and that I wasn't a part of the group.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I joined but it's saying there was an error and that I wasn't a part of the group.

go to this link to agree to yahoos fantasy sports agreement and contact settings first.. Then you will be a member of a team and can join the bgr group by entering the info I PMed you..

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
If not on.. Ask someone else that has already signed up to PM you the group name and password.. They can just copy and paste the PM I sent them orginally.

Thanks QQ
BEEF is in Big Grin
4leaf is game.
Im gonna go ahead and post the signup information right here.. If anyone joins without a BGR id will be deleted.

Use this link to join the group. This link is also accessible at BGR in the tournament thread. To join this group enther the Group ID# (15527) and the Password (bgr8808). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name. If you don't have an yahoo account you must create one. Make sure your "pick set name" is identical to your BGR login. Remember don't give anyone the password. If you forget or lose this password email torQQue.

Your goal is to accumulate as many points as possible by correctly picking the winning team in each of the games played during the college basketball tournament. Each correct pick earns points based on the tournament round, and the player finishing with the highest total wins each group.
You can make and change your picks as often as you like, but your final picks must be submitted by five minutes before the first game tips off on Thursday, March 18.
Thanks for joining.
Im in.....what do I do once ive selected my picks? just close the window? or do i sign out?
I'm in.
football05 Wrote:Im in.....what do I do once ive selected my picks? just close the window? or do i sign out?

It doesnt matter.. Because on you know the password to your yahoo id.. No one else can mess with your picks. They can only view them after march the 18 th..
ok thanks QQ
Im In
Do I have to create a new yahoo Id?
It keeps sayin i have to have a team.. what is that all about
Basketballer is in
I created a new id. but it says I have to pick a team.. someone help me please lol
How do you get in BBaller?Click on the link Provided above and Follow the rules ...lol
Do you have a yahoo id?
yes I have a yahoo id.. Now I have two of them lol..
click on this link taxi.. then click sign up top then enter the group id number and pw.

im in :lol:
BallaBaby is in
I'm in
Well It has taken several days but I am in.