Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barack Obama
Quote:Originally Posted by thecavemaster

"...he was a grand member of the royal order of the Imperial Wizards of the noble hoods of the Klan..."

ronald_reagan Wrote:Who? :confused:

Quote:George Wallace, your state's rights brother...

Quote:Didn't say Wallace was a Klan guy

:confused: :confused:

Maybe I missed something? Smile
Original reply of "grand member" referred to beliefs stated in your post about wishing the South had won. George Wallace befriended the Klan, counted on the Klan, though later, after being confined to a wheelchair, apoligized for his views to an African American congregation. It is no accident that a lot of Klan materials repeat the mantra of "state's rights" as a subterfuge for hateful and "not the American ideal" thoughts and ideas and priniciples.
thecavemaster Wrote:Original reply of "grand member" referred to beliefs stated in your post about wishing the South had won. George Wallace befriended the Klan, counted on the Klan, though later, after being confined to a wheelchair, apoligized for his views to an African American congregation. It is no accident that a lot of Klan materials repeat the mantra of "state's rights" as a subterfuge for hateful and "not the American ideal" thoughts and ideas and priniciples.

So when asked 'who was' the grand member, and you replied George Wallace... that was just a moment of Tourrettes or ADD. Understandable. Sorry for thinking that you'd answer the question....

But yeah, I'll repeat it again. I wish the south would have won.

I also would have fought for the south, along side many African Americans who did so.

Further, the KKK and I agree on about 75% of the issues. I've thoroughly read their platform through the years, including their latest. Many of their ideas make sense to me. I just happen to disagree with segregation and mistreatment of people because of religious or ethnic reasons.

I'm a confederate flag waving southern states rights DixieCrat. Accept it.
I accept your right to be a Dixiecrat. Make sure your white sheets are clean.
thecavemaster Wrote:I accept your right to be a Dixiecrat. Make sure your white sheets are clean.

No problem, I make sure to buy Clorox brand bleach, not the cheap stuff from the bottom shelf at the Dollar Store.

I suppose i'll list the things I support about the Klan's platform.

They want to repeal NAFTA, withdrawal from the WTO, the GATT, ect:

They want to stop foreign aid.

OUT OF THE UN NOW!

Abolishment of racial based affirmative action programs which discriminate unfairly against white americans, and white males in particular.

Put american troops on the border and stop illegal immigration!

Very Pro-2nd amendment, and 9th.

Drug testing welfare recips

Repeal the federal reserve.

Balance budget amendment.

A flat tax or national sales tax.

Stronger Defense Dept,

Better care for our Veterans

Among other things!

So if you have any questions about my views? Feel free to ask. :Thumbs:
I think quality starch would improve the look as well.
thecavemaster Wrote:I think quality starch would improve the look as well.

I don't especially like the crisp feel and look of overly starched items.

I'll just stick to fabric softener sheets and a comfy feel.

May the south rise again. :letsparty
Get this thread back on topic or it will be closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Get this thread back on topic or it will be closed.

:rockon:
ronald_reagan Wrote:No problem, I make sure to buy Clorox brand bleach, not the cheap stuff from the bottom shelf at the Dollar Store.

I suppose i'll list the things I support about the Klan's platform.

They want to repeal NAFTA, withdrawal from the WTO, the GATT, ect:

They want to stop foreign aid.

OUT OF THE UN NOW!

Abolishment of racial based affirmative action programs which discriminate unfairly against white americans, and white males in particular.

Put american troops on the border and stop illegal immigration!

Very Pro-2nd amendment, and 9th.

Drug testing welfare recips

Repeal the federal reserve.

Balance budget amendment.

A flat tax or national sales tax.

Stronger Defense Dept,

Better care for our Veterans

Among other things!

So if you have any questions about my views? Feel free to ask. :Thumbs:

Aren't all of them on welfare? The KKK is just a bunch of redneck sorry *** racists.
vundy33 Wrote:Aren't all of them on welfare? The KKK is just a bunch of redneck sorry *** racists. If you support them, then you are too.

CE,

I know you warned about staying on topic. But I have the right to defend myself against personal attacks, and of obscene nature.

vundy33,

I do support most of the KKK's views. As do democrats support most of the communists beliefs. You made absolutely no point in your post, other than that you have to resort to immature name calling. I never said they don't accept welfare. For all I know, they may. I haven't had the chance to ask Robert Byrd yet, but I'll email him in a minute and get back to you. They do however wish to see them drug tested. Please refrain from responding to my posts if you can only use harsh profane language.
ronald_reagan Wrote:CE,

I know you warned about staying on topic. But I have the right to defend myself against personal attacks, and of obscene nature.

vundy33,

I do support most of the KKK's views. As do democrats support most of the communists beliefs. You made absolutely no point in your post, other than that you have to resort to immature name calling. I never said they don't accept welfare. For all I know, they may. I haven't had the chance to ask Robert Byrd yet, but I'll email him in a minute and get back to you. They do however wish to see them drug tested. Please refrain from responding to my posts if you can only use harsh profane language.

:Clap:
vundy33 Wrote::Clap:

:lmao:
Thread closed for no longer being on topic. Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic, but this one has run it's course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]