Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Best refs in 15th region
What’s everyone’s opinion of the best refs in the 15th region?
I’ve honestly never saw any in the 15th region.
(10-17-2022, 11:00 AM)Bigbluewall Wrote: What’s everyone’s opinion of the best refs in the 15th region?

(10-18-2022, 08:49 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: I’ve honestly never saw any in the 15th region.
???

Thats what I was thinking when I made this post to be honest
Most I’ve saw don’t even know the rules.
No such thing in 15th They just know what ever they say goes and ain't bashful ?
I’m not sure this is possible to do. 15th is known for its horrendous officiating. So many officials in the 15th that wear their emotions on their sleeve and It’s progressively gotten worse every year.

Officials in the 15th don’t care if it’s being broadcast live or not. They don’t even attempt to hide their dislike for certain coaches and programs. It’s always on full display!
The thing is t just the officials. It’s the assigner as well. We need to go back to on-site clinics. To much “interpretation” out there. But I’ll give the officials some credit, a lot of fans do not know the rules as well as they think. We need a better way to recruit officials that want to be there.
It's a thankless job. Not enough pay to get yelled at by parents and coaches all night. Only way to recruit better officials is to pay more. Simple as that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red and Black's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
There are some good ones and some bad ones. The only time I have a problem with a ref is when they cheat for someone and make just obvious. Anyone can miss a call here and there but when they miss 20 in the home teams favor, I think they need called out. I’ve saw some pure crooked MFers in my day. But for the most part, most of the refs are good enough for my standards. I’ve saw some 15th guys rape some teams. Saw the same thing in the 13th and 14th.
[-] The following 3 users Like DukeBoy's post:
  • Bigbluewall, Blue_Bird96, Turnover
There isn't any good refs in the 15th
They can't even show up to call a high school football game and the assigning secretary is a joke too.
Dale Conn

lol
EVERY region's fans complains about the referees. The Referees complain about each other. The ones that think they are good definely are not as good as they think, and the bad ones well they are simply bad. Cheating and playing favorites is less a problem then people think, and some think all officials hate them becasue we are ___________, (this applies to coaches and fans). The truth is the game is viewed differnently on the Court then it is in the stands with your school rose colored galsses on. This is not to say there are not missed calls, they certainly are, and there are better officals and some that are not so good. However, compared to two man crews of the 80's and 90's, in my opinion officating is better today and definely a lot less corrupt. However, with the rate we are losing officals, for waht ever reason, games will be affective, due to lack of officals, inexperience or coud be incomptenece. Seriously, if you want to make a difference joint the officating ranks maybe you are better then who is currently doing it, maybe you will get a different perspective and maybe you will hate it and quit but I would like to see more people try it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kai's post:
  • Bigbluewall
Easily Tyrone I’ve never saw him make a bad call or show any crookedness
(11-12-2022, 02:37 AM)Gold River Wrote: Easily Tyrone I’ve never saw him make a bad call or show any crookedness
He doesn’t ref in the 15th region anymore. But I agree he was probably the best when he did.
Why isn’t Tyrone calling in the 15th anymore?