Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WYMT Tournament
(12-07-2022, 04:06 PM)BigBadBobcat Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 04:02 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Don’t be so woke Bobcat fan. I’d liked to seen wheeler play in the 14th. Lol don’t be comparing this kid to another D-1 guard that has led the sec in assist. Your kidding aren’t you. AAU ball is a joke. Everyone knows they don’t play defense in AAU summer ball

Just turned 17? What’s his birthdate

Can’t wait till Friday night so you can eat some crow. Breathitt by 15 bhahaha
AAU ball is a joke? A lot of highly recruited players do not even play high school and just play AAU. Name one college coach you've seen in the mountains. Seems like you're stuck in the 80's. Pretty sure his Birthday was in September. He technically could stay back again if he wanted lol. Get your facts straight old man.
You like that crow fried or baked
Betsy Layne with a difficult draw, but the look like a team to be dealt with in the 15th. They have the talent, but, like last season, can they keep thier heads and play together?
(12-08-2022, 08:51 PM)Slim one Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 08:11 PM)wannacat Wrote: He’s a double hold back.  Period.
Only a complete idiot would think a kid could hold back twice and still be eligible his senior year age wise. It is what it is i guess

I never held back in school.
My birthday is August 20th 1987.
High School Class of 2005.
When I moved into my college dorm at Morehead I was 17 years old.
I could have held back twice in grade school and still had eligibility throughout high school
(12-12-2022, 11:47 PM)zaga_fan Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 08:51 PM)Slim one Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 08:11 PM)wannacat Wrote: He’s a double hold back.  Period.
Only a complete idiot would think a kid could hold back twice and still be eligible his senior year age wise. It is what it is i guess

I never held back in school.
My birthday is August 20th 1987.
High School Class of 2005.
When I moved into my college dorm at Morehead I was 17 years old.
I could have held back twice in grade school and still had eligibility throughout high school
The old days. Law changed in 2012, you couldn't start school that early now.
Lol @ Breathitt predictions 2 losses by average of about 25
Regions wide open at this point of the season. Going to depend on who gels and finds their roles on each team. Plenty of time
Not much anyone can say if you go by the Laws. If you can be 19, be 19. College teams don’t seem to be recruiting kids these days much with the transfer portal wide open.