• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 31 Browns 28
Final
Big Grin
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This makes me so mad that the browns can blow a lead like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man, I was looking forward to throwing alot of stuff up into some Steelers fans faces, but the Browns just had to let them come back.
I can't believe they let them come back. I thought for sure that the Browns were gonna win. They played so good the first half.
Whew, dodged a bullet here. Good win though.:thumpsup:
Browns are for real this year, and Brady Quinn may be ruined if they never give him a chance to play if Anderson keeps playing this well (I don't mean this season, because I don't think they should start a rookie, but if Anderson keeps producing and keeps the Browns playing on this level, it would be hard to bench him).
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
The Browns would be the most ignorant team in football to start Quinn over Anderson. Cleveland is a **** good football team, and it was great to get a win like that. Its good to know that we can win close games, and this one was too close for my liking, lol..but coming from 15 down, to win, and hold off Cleveland says a lot. Here we go Steelers Here we go!
I think if Anderson keeps playing this well throughout the season... I'd trade Quinn at season's end, to get some a couple of good, young defensive players.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The Browns would be the most ignorant team in football to start Quinn over Anderson. Cleveland is a **** good football team, and it was great to get a win like that. Its good to know that we can win close games, and this one was too close for my liking, lol..but coming from 15 down, to win, and hold off Cleveland says a lot. Here we go Steelers Here we go!
Way to go Steelers!!!!! The D was just suffocating in the 2nd half. I think the Browns only had like 2 or 3 first downs after halftime. Big Ben should get some MVP votes if he keeps playing like he does. Its nice to see this rivalry getting heated back up. With Indys loss tonight we are tied for the second best conference record and home field advantage for the playoffs.
Sunday Dec. 9-Steelers vs. Patriots...I have it circled on my calender because it will be the Patriots first loss!! Go Steelers!!