Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Brooks
I noticed he isn’t on Cordia’s team. Who is he playing for this year?
Went straight to NBA. G League
He is playing at a prep school in Massachusetts. He left when Denny ray got the axe.
(12-14-2022, 12:10 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: He is playing at a prep school in Massachusetts. He left when Denny ray got the axe.
Well one Coach Farler didn’t get the axe he resigned ( smart move on his part after seeing some of the scores from this year) and two what program has the best interest of the kids to (from what I’ve heard and been told) pretty much make a coach resign after winning the district and beating Knott 2 times in 1 season..if Coach Farler would have been back this year I’m sure he would have had some of those kids coming back plus more and with the region being as weak as it is this season possibly could have them making a run for rupp..
(12-14-2022, 02:25 AM)MADDBOMBER14 Wrote:
(12-14-2022, 12:10 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: He is playing at a prep school in Massachusetts. He left when Denny ray got the axe.
Well one Coach Farler didn’t get the axe he resigned ( smart move on his part after seeing some of the scores from this year) and two what program has the best interest of the kids to (from what I’ve heard and been told) pretty much make a coach resign after winning the district and beating Knott 2 times in 1 season..if Coach Farler would have been back this year I’m sure he would have had some of those kids coming back plus more and with the region being as weak as it is this season possibly could have them making a run for rupp..
I went to Letcher vs Knott game tonight and Letcher destroyed them so I was looking forward to the Cordia game until I found that Cordia didn’t have those same kids this year. Letcher will walk through that district this year.
It’s good to see Letcher on top.