Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'...
If this is not the end of Donald Trump's 2024 campaign, it ought to be.

Quote:Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'

Donald Trump left his supporters on the edge of their seats when he touted a 'major announcement' just weeks after he revealed his run for president again in 2024.

Speculation swirled that it could be the announcement of a rally after a pause since the midterms or a move that could upend the Republican primaries.

Despite the anticipation, it turned out to be a line of his own digital trading cards, costing $99 each and featuring him in various poses - including Superman and as a cowboy with a hunting rifle.

'They will be gone, I believe, very quickly!' Trump wrote on Truth Social.

'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!,' he said. 'My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here! These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting.'
There is no low this man won't stoop to promote himself. Disgusting.
(12-16-2022, 12:03 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: There is no low this man won't stoop to promote himself.  Disgusting.

Now do the Bidens.
(12-15-2022, 04:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If this is not the end of Donald Trump's 2024 campaign, it ought to be.

Donald Trump left his supporters on the edge of their seats when he touted a 'major announcement' just weeks after he revealed his run for president again in 2024.

Speculation swirled that it could be the announcement of a rally after a pause since the midterms or a move that could upend the Republican primaries.

Despite the anticipation, it turned out to be a line of his own digital trading cards, costing $99 each and featuring him in various poses - including Superman and as a cowboy with a hunting rifle.

'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!,' he said. 'My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here! These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting.'

He is slowly losing it. Sad to watch. But he will still have to deteriorate another 90% to get to the level of the worldwide laughingstock in the White House.
I look for Donald Trump to try to further damage the GOP, as he continues to watch his support drain away. How much damage can he do to Desantis and the party's chances at winning back the White House? I look for him to not play nice. He has no loyalty to the party.
(12-16-2022, 11:15 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 04:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If this is not the end of Donald Trump's 2024 campaign, it ought to be.

He is slowly losing it. Sad to watch. But he will still have to deteriorate another 90% to get to the level of the worldwide laughingstock in the White House.
Agree completely, JP. I dislike Trump. He is not the kind of person that I would ever want to hang out with, but I don't hate the man and I appreciate much of what he did while he was president. I do hate evil.  Joe Biden and many members of his family are evil to the core. So are Biden's puppet masters, whoever they may be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(12-16-2022, 12:36 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I look for Donald Trump to try to further damage the GOP, as he continues to watch his support drain away.  How much damage can he do to Desantis and the party's chances at winning back the White House?  I look for him to not play nice. He has no loyalty to the party.
Do you also expect that Joe Biden will continue damaging this country and will the heavy damage that he is inflicting impact Democrats' chances to maintain control over the White House?

There is a young Afghani couple who live near me and have befriended my wife. They are hoping that Donald Trump regains the presidency in 2024 because of how badly Joe Biden botched the withdrawal from their country. They told my wife yesterday that the Taliban have used the weapons that were abandoned by the Biden administration to murder thousands of Afghani citizens. They said that children's "education" now consists of learning how to become suicide bombers. My wife said that they cannot understand why American media no longer covers atrocities that the Taliban are committing against Afghan citizens.

If this country still had an independent media providing balance to political power in this country, regardless of party affiliation, Democrats would have an uphill battle getting candidates elected to any office in most parts of this country. I don't like Trump, but media coverage of him was very biased, and their willingness to kill negative stories about liberal politicians and regurgitate the political propaganda flowing from the left wing of the Democrat Party is a clear threat to our system of government.

As I have said in the past, I don't understand the lengths to which the Democrat Party has gone to ensure that Trump cannot with the GOP nomination in 2024. He is their best hope of winning in 2024, but thanks, in part, to their efforts, DeSantis now leads him in national polling.

Are you going to answer jetpilot's challenge? What is your honest opinion of Joe Biden's competency and character? Are you in favor of a free and independent media or are you okay with the Biden administration being able to spread propaganda through the mainstream media with nothing but a phone call?
(12-16-2022, 01:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 12:36 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I look for Donald Trump to try to further damage the GOP, as he continues to watch his support drain away.  How much damage can he do to Desantis and the party's chances at winning back the White House?  I look for him to not play nice. He has no loyalty to the party.
Do you also expect that Joe Biden will continue damaging this country and will the heavy damage that he is inflicting impact Democrats' chances to maintain control over the White House?

There is a young Afghani couple who live near me and have befriended my wife. They are hoping that Donald Trump regains the presidency in 2024 because of how badly Joe Biden botched the withdrawal from their country. They told my wife yesterday that the Taliban have used the weapons that were abandoned by the Biden administration to murder thousands of Afghani citizens. They said that children's "education" now consists of learning how to become suicide bombers. My wife said that they cannot understand why American media no longer covers atrocities that the Taliban are committing against Afghan citizens.

If this country still had an independent media providing balance to political power in this country, regardless of party affiliation, Democrats would have an uphill battle getting candidates elected to any office in most parts of this country. I don't like Trump, but media coverage of him was very biased, and their willingness to kill negative stories about liberal politicians and regurgitate the political propaganda flowing from the left wing of the Democrat Party is a clear threat to our system of government.

As I have said in the past, I don't understand the lengths to which the Democrat Party has gone to ensure that Trump cannot with the GOP nomination in 2024. He is their best hope of winning in 2024, but thanks, in part, to their efforts, DeSantis now leads him in national polling.

Are you going to answer jetpilot's challenge? What is your honest opinion of Joe Biden's competency and character? Are you in favor of a free and independent media or are you okay with the Biden administration being able to spread propaganda through the mainstream media with nothing but a phone call?

I agree completely with the bolded. Just Democrats doing what Democrats do best---being stupid.

Yes, I am for a free and independent media.  

Without the media, Donald Trump would have never been elected President. 

As for Joe's competency, I have no idea.  As for him being able to spread propaganda through the media with just a phone call, I have no idea, and neither does anyone else.
(12-16-2022, 01:52 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I agree completely with the bolded. Just Democrats doing what Democrats do best---being stupid.

As for Joe's competency, I have no idea.  As for him being able to spread propaganda through the media with just a phone call, I have no idea, and neither does anyone else.
Any fair-minded individual knows what I am talking about. All it took to discredit the mountain of evidence of wrongdoing of both Joe and Hunter Biden contained on Hunter's laptop was a few phone calls and email messages sent to the media.

If you supported the media cover-up of the Hunter Biden laptop story, then you do not support free and independent media. You cannot be in favor of political propaganda being used to avoid a scandal that could have changed the results of the 2020 election while supporting a free and independent media - because most of the media were willing and eager participants in the cover-up.

There was no Russian disinformation concerning Hunter's laptop and there was abundant evidence to support that fact before the election. Fox News enthusiastically supported Donald Trump in the 2016 campaign and was instrumental in his becoming president. The same was true of most of the liberal mainstream media's role in the 2020 election of Joe Biden. The media's active participation in presidential politics is very dangerous to our system of government.
Trump's campaign would have never even gotten off the ground if it were not for CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, AND FOX covering everything he said and did after he announced his run. Trump is good about drawing attention to himself and he suckered all of them.
i would make an arguement that Trump may not have become President had Hillary not of said on national tevelision that any person that supported Trump was a diplorable. The left makes the right out to be racist, criminal and hate mongers yet the only people that can not and will not carry on a logical and rational discussion are those on the left. The Democratic party is not what it used to be in terms of being remotely civil. But when you bring forth a fight normally bad behavior will be countered with the same.

LOL! Sums it up PERFECTLY. You don't know anything and don't want to know. Perfect brainwashed Dem sheep. Saying no one else has any idea makes it doubly ignorant. We do have an idea and so do millions of other people. You are pretty good at music and sports though, but when it comes to US/world affairs your mind has been hijacked and thoroughly brainwashed and you are powerless to think for yourself.
For the record I am not dumb enough to vote for Democrats and I am smart enough to know that 80% of Republican "leaders" suck. It's like two competing mafia families. And none worse than the Biden gang. This country will fail and fail spectacularly and will go down in history as being the most corrupt country the world has ever seen thanks to our super corrupt and unsalvageable government.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear, Hoot Gibson

"I don't know"
Spicoli and Mr. Hand

(12-16-2022, 03:17 PM)Vols0528 Wrote: i would make an arguement that Trump may not have become President had Hillary not of said on national tevelision that any person that supported Trump was a diplorable.  The left makes the right out to be racist, criminal and hate mongers yet the only people that can not and will not carry on a logical and rational discussion are those on the left.  The Democratic party is not what it used to be in terms of being remotely civil.  But when you bring forth a fight normally bad behavior will be countered with the same.

Neither the Left nor Right are interested in civil discourse , these days. Both sides are equal opportunity hatemongers. I don't see it changing.

(12-16-2022, 03:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

LOL! Sums it up PERFECTLY. You don't know anything and don't want to know. Perfect brainwashed Dem sheep. Saying no one else has any idea makes it doubly ignorant. We do have an idea and so do millions of other people. You are pretty good at music and sports though, but when it comes to US/world affairs your mind has been hijacked and thoroughly brainwashed and you are powerless to think for yourself.

Where's the proof that Joe made one phone call and spread propaganda throughout the entire national media?  I want to hear that phone call like we heard the one -hour rambling call that Trump made to the Georgia SOS. That's the proof I want. Not something Hoot made up out of his head. LOL

(12-16-2022, 04:06 PM)jetpilot Wrote: For the record I am not dumb enough to vote for Democrats and I am smart enough to know that 80% of Republican "leaders" suck. It's like two competing mafia families. And none worse than the Biden gang. This country will fail and fail spectacularly and will go down in history as being the most corrupt country the world has ever seen thanks to our super corrupt and unsalvageable government.
It's always been corrupt. When do you think it became unsalvageable?  I was actually heartened, somewhat, by the fact that our democratic institutions held , even as a tyrant and his accomplices to tried to overthrow a legitimately-elected government.  Thankful for the handful of courageous Democrats AND Republicans who refused to go along with the evil plan. They saved us.  Raffensperger , Liz, , and even Pence put country over party. Gives me some hope, at least.
Talked to my mom(an ardent Trump supporter) last night and asked her if she had ordered her trading cards, yet. She said she hadn't...YET !!! lol

Any folks on here ordered theirs , yet ? Better get em' before their gone!!! At that price it's a STEAL !!!
Quote:Where's the proof that Joe made one phone call and spread propaganda throughout the entire national media?  I want to hear that phone call like we heard the one -hour rambling call that Trump made to the Georgia SOS. That's the proof I want. Not something Hoot made up out of his head. LOL
It didn't take long for you to start mischaracterizing posts again. I never said that Joe Biden personally made a single call to anybody. That is your "spin" - "spin" having been popularized as a euphemism for lying years ago by the Clinton administration. The Biden administration contacted liberal media outlets such as the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC; and left-wing software companies such as Twitter and Google to enlist their help in discrediting legitimate news stories on a regular basis. The Hunter Biden laptop scandal was only one of many egregious examples of the Biden administration outsourcing censorship.

Quote:It's always been corrupt. When do you think it became unsalvageable?  I was actually heartened, somewhat, by the fact that our democratic institutions held , even as a tyrant and his accomplices to tried to overthrow a legitimately-elected government.  Thankful for the handful of courageous Democrats AND Republicans who refused to go along with the evil plan. They saved us.  Raffensperger , Liz, , and even Pence put country over party. Gives me some hope, at least.
This is the difference between us, OSH. I am able to objectively look at facts and draw conclusions independently from my own political bias. I don't like Trump and I will be relieved if he fails to win the nomination in 2024 but I also recognize that the facts did not support either impeachment nor did the facts surrounding the Jan. 6 events justify jailing scores of citizens for allegedly trespassing by walking through the open doors of the Capitol.

Only a moron would actually believe that an unarmed group of citizens attempted to overthrow the U.S. government by walking into the Capitol Building empty-handed. Would you rather be considered a moron or a liar? Those are your choices if you want to continue repeating the Democrat (and Liz Cheney's) idiotic talking points regarding the events of that day.
(12-16-2022, 04:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 03:17 PM)Vols0528 Wrote: i would make an arguement that Trump may not have become President had Hillary not of said on national tevelision that any person that supported Trump was a diplorable.  The left makes the right out to be racist, criminal and hate mongers yet the only people that can not and will not carry on a logical and rational discussion are those on the left.  The Democratic party is not what it used to be in terms of being remotely civil.  But when you bring forth a fight normally bad behavior will be countered with the same.

Neither the Left nor Right are interested in civil discourse , these days. Both sides are equal opportunity hatemongers. I don't see it changing.

(12-16-2022, 03:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Where's the proof that Joe made one phone call and spread propaganda throughout the entire national media?  I want to hear that phone call like we heard the one -hour rambling call that Trump made to the Georgia SOS. That's the proof I want. Not something Hoot made up out of his head. LOL

(12-16-2022, 04:06 PM)jetpilot Wrote: For the record I am not dumb enough to vote for Democrats and I am smart enough to know that 80% of Republican "leaders" suck. It's like two competing mafia families. And none worse than the Biden gang. This country will fail and fail spectacularly and will go down in history as being the most corrupt country the world has ever seen thanks to our super corrupt and unsalvageable government.
It's always been corrupt. When do you think it became unsalvageable?  I was actually heartened, somewhat, by the fact that our democratic institutions held , even as a tyrant and his accomplices to tried to overthrow a legitimately-elected government.  Thankful for the handful of courageous Democrats AND Republicans who refused to go along with the evil plan. They saved us.  Raffensperger , Liz, , and even Pence put country over party. Gives me some hope, at least.
lol, I do wish Corbin would have pulled out a win vs Boyle though.

Who wants to tell OSH:

1. You can't overthrow a government with a couple hundred people with no guns entering 1 building in Washington DC.

2. Only person killed was a Trump supporter shot in the back by a "policeman."

3. Trump told his supporters to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." Dems "forgot" to mention that at the made for TV fake "hearings". Snopes even had to admit it.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-...iotically/

4. Trump asked for the National Guard to be called in prior to 1/6 an was rejected by Pelosi and DC mayor Bowser. (2 idiots for those keeping score at home.)
 https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5026862/p...-january-6

5. Intel agencies have hundreds of hours of video of 1/6 but refuse to release any of it. People with an IQ higher than a rock know why.

6. Federal agents all over in the crowd trying to incite a riot.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loc...135771001/
BTW Ray Epps wasn't asked to testify at the 1/6 fake "hearings." 

7. Federal employees opened the doors of the Capitol for protesters and waved them in.

8. Committee was hijacked by crooked Dems + idiots Cheney and Kinzinger who they knew hated Trump.

9. Tons of people still locked up waiting for 1/6 trials almost a year later and no accountability for real riots where liberals set cities on fire.

10.-100+. and on and on.

Nothing "courageous" here, in fact just the opposite.

I agree with Hoot. A person would have to be galactically stupid or a professional liar to believe or repeat any of the Dems' fake narrative.
I'm not going to engage in insults and name-calling over politics. I think politicians are crooked on both sides and I don't have much respect for most of the crooks in Washington. I am thankful to the few who speak up and show courage, even when they know it's political suicide. You can count on one hand how many have done that. Ms. Cheney is one of the few.

Again, I'm just going to say I have a difference of opinion on a lot of the issues but because I like and respect you all I am not about to label anyone liars or morons or brainwashed idiots. I just have my opinions, just like you folks do. Let's leave it that. I will say this- when you back up what you say with indisputable proof, I will absolutely believe you. I believe that you believe what you say but I also believe that much of what you say comes from very biased sources. And that's not proof.

For example, I could say Donald Trump phoned the Georgia SOS and presssured Raffy to "find" him 11,780 votes. If I just read that claim on a far left website, that's not good evidence. If I actually heard the conversation on tape for myself(which I did), that's good evidence. When the President or someone from his administration does something evil or criminal and I hear it for myself( as in an actual phone call), I'll believe it. Claims from right-biased websites are not proof.

Again, I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time in here listening to name-calling and belittling of those who disagree with my viewpoints. There are, like, three people who post in this forum now. It has become an extremely boring place that no one seems to care about anymore. Myself and a few others left it behind because of the negativity and the personal insults. I engaged in some of that , too, back then and for that I am very sorry. It is not my intent to cast aspersions on anyone's character. I won't be doing that. No one wants to come here and be belittled. In fact, I will probably only check in every once in awhile whenever something interesting is going on in politics. Politics is corrupt and polarizing and our society is suffering from its divisiveness.
(12-16-2022, 06:25 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Talked to my mom(an ardent Trump supporter) last night and asked her if she had ordered her trading cards, yet. She said she hadn't...YET !!!  lol 

Any folks on here ordered theirs , yet ?  Better get em' before their gone!!!  At that price it's a STEAL !!!

Trump's going to get his feelings hurt on this one.
(12-16-2022, 11:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'm not going to engage in insults and name-calling over politics. I think politicians are crooked on both sides and I don't have much respect for most of the crooks in Washington.  I am thankful to the few who speak up and show courage, even when they know it's political suicide. You can count on one hand how many have done that. Ms. Cheney is one of the few.

Again, I'm just going to say I have a difference of opinion on a lot of the issues but because I like and respect you all I am not about to label anyone liars or morons or brainwashed idiots. I just have my opinions, just like you folks do. Let's leave it that. I will say this-  when you back up what you say with indisputable proof, I will absolutely believe you. I believe that you believe what you say but I also believe that much of what you say comes from very biased sources. And that's not proof.

For example, I could say Donald Trump phoned the Georgia SOS and presssured Raffy to "find" him  11,780 votes. If I just read that claim on a far left website, that's not good evidence. If I actually heard the conversation on tape for myself(which I did), that's good evidence.  When the President or someone from his administration does something evil or criminal and I hear it for myself( as in an actual phone call), I'll believe it.  Claims from right-biased websites are not proof.

Again, I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time  in here listening to name-calling and belittling of those who disagree with my viewpoints. There are, like, three people who post in this forum now. It has become an extremely boring place that no one seems to care about anymore.  Myself  and a few others left it behind because of the negativity and the personal insults. I engaged in some of that , too, back then and for that I am very  sorry. It is not my intent to cast aspersions on anyone's character. I won't be doing that.  No one wants to come here  and be belittled.  In fact, I will probably only check in every once in awhile  whenever something interesting is going on in politics.  Politics is corrupt and polarizing and our society is suffering from its divisiveness.
I have wasted too much of my life assembling indisputable facts for liberals who have no interest in the truth. Twitter's former CEO, Jack Dorsey, has admitted that it was a mistake to have censored the New York Post's factual story on the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and many other media sources have admitted the same "mistake." Of course, none of them admitted the truth when it mattered. The facts are available to anyone who is interested in the truth about Hunter and Joe Biden and the truth about the events of January 6 is also there for the taking by anybody who is interested in it.

Nobody has a responsibility to educate anybody else about facts that are in the public domain. Claiming ignorance and demanding that somebody else research facts for you is not a reasonable expectation. Do your own research. I do not believe that you are stupid enough to believe that a few hundred unarmed Trump supporters were trying to overthrow the U.S. government on Jan. 6.
(12-17-2022, 12:53 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 11:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'm not going to engage in insults and name-calling over politics. I think politicians are crooked on both sides and I don't have much respect for most of the crooks in Washington.  I am thankful to the few who speak up and show courage, even when they know it's political suicide. You can count on one hand how many have done that. Ms. Cheney is one of the few.

Again, I'm just going to say I have a difference of opinion on a lot of the issues but because I like and respect you all I am not about to label anyone liars or morons or brainwashed idiots. I just have my opinions, just like you folks do. Let's leave it that. I will say this-  when you back up what you say with indisputable proof, I will absolutely believe you. I believe that you believe what you say but I also believe that much of what you say comes from very biased sources. And that's not proof.

For example, I could say Donald Trump phoned the Georgia SOS and presssured Raffy to "find" him  11,780 votes. If I just read that claim on a far left website, that's not good evidence. If I actually heard the conversation on tape for myself(which I did), that's good evidence.  When the President or someone from his administration does something evil or criminal and I hear it for myself( as in an actual phone call), I'll believe it.  Claims from right-biased websites are not proof.

Again, I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time  in here listening to name-calling and belittling of those who disagree with my viewpoints. There are, like, three people who post in this forum now. It has become an extremely boring place that no one seems to care about anymore.  Myself  and a few others left it behind because of the negativity and the personal insults. I engaged in some of that , too, back then and for that I am very  sorry. It is not my intent to cast aspersions on anyone's character. I won't be doing that.  No one wants to come here  and be belittled.  In fact, I will probably only check in every once in awhile  whenever something interesting is going on in politics.  Politics is corrupt and polarizing and our society is suffering from its divisiveness.
I have wasted too much of my life assembling indisputable facts for liberals who have no interest in the truth. Twitter's former CEO, Jack Dorsey, has admitted that it was a mistake to have censored the New York Post's factual story on the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and many other media sources have admitted the same "mistake." Of course, none of them admitted the truth when it mattered. The facts are available to anyone who is interested in the truth about Hunter and Joe Biden and the truth about the events of January 6 is also there for the taking by anybody who is interested in it.

Nobody has a responsibility to educate anybody else about facts that are in the public domain. Claiming ignorance and demanding that somebody else research facts for you is not a reasonable expectation. Do your own research. I do not believe that you are stupid enough to believe that a few hundred unarmed Trump supporters were trying to overthrow the U.S. government on Jan. 6.

I think they were trying to prevent political due process from taking place in hopes of keeping Trump in office. I also think some of them would have killed Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, and a few others they saw as obstructionists to keeping Trump in power.
(12-17-2022, 02:14 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 12:53 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I think they were trying to prevent political due process from taking place in hopes of keeping Trump in office. I also think some of them would have killed Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, and a few others they saw as obstructionists to keeping Trump in power.
You are free to believe whatever you want but as jetpilot said, the only person who was murdered on January 6 was a Trump supporter who was not engaged in any violent behavior and she was gunned down in cold blook by a Capitol police officer. Trump said nothing that resembled a call for an insurrection during his speech and the so-called Jan. 6 investigation has been nothing but politically motivated persecution. Meanwhile, BLM and Antifa members who looted, burnt buildings to the ground, and committed real acts of violence have gone unpunished.
(12-16-2022, 02:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Trump's campaign would have never even gotten off the ground if it were not for CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, AND FOX covering everything he said and did after he announced his run.  Trump is good about drawing attention to himself and he suckered all of them.

^^ Totally disagree. CBS et-al thought their coverage of Trump was making him look too stupid to vote for. That's why they were zealously airing everything the man said 24/7/365. End of story. The one glaring mistake major media made back then, prior to back then, now and in the future---  is their inability to recognize the fact that tens of millions of voters dislike being lied to. Therefore they flocked to Trump.

As demonstrated by his MANY impromptu press conferences, Trump spoke during his campaign as he did during his presidency,  OFF THE CUFF.

If the man had anything to hide he'd have slipped up over and again and been drawn and quartered for so doing by the legions of press corps who continually combed through every remark looking for something to sink his effectiveness as President and ultimately, to utterly destroy his reputation. Trump's self aggrandizing digital trading cards sold out in less than one day. Possibly people would rather be bragged to than lied to?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trump's willingness to face the media in live, impromptu settings is one of the things that I admire most about him. If a president is not competent or courageous enough to face the press without a script, then he is too cowardly to be trusted to make good decisions in a conflict with deadly enemies. I am not sure which I hate about Joe Biden the most - his cowardice or his dishonesty.
Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
I no longer view mental problems as a difference in politics. The so-called Jan6th “insurrection” is a classic Mass Hysteria, presumably generated by the CIA/Democrat machine per usual. Crimes happened. But that’s a different topic.
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
The Jan6th Committee reminds America that we can never again allow a small band of unarmed protesters to conquer the largest military power in the history of human civilization by sauntering through the Capitol rotunda and taking selfies.

We were so close to losing everything.
^^^That tweet is hilarious and on point. Does it make you feel silly OSH? It should.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
"I agree completely with the bolded. Just Democrats doing what Democrats do best---being stupid.

As for Joe's competency, I have no idea.  As for him being able to spread propaganda through the media with just a phone call, I have no idea, and neither does anyone else."

You are smarter than that statement.  The media was thoroughly ignorant of how to handle Trump.  Here he was beating the Queen, without the support of EITHER party, and they didn't quite know how to handle that.  I was never FOR Trump...EVER.  Had the Democrats offered any kind of candidate that was better than Trump, I would've voted Democratic in a New York minute.  I have before.  Hillary had two things she thought made her the perfect candidate; 1) she was a woman and 2) she deserved it.  She stayed with Bill through his term and infidelities (which I can't say I blame him very much), she bowed out for Obama and she waited her turn.  SHE DESERVED IT.  Her campaign was laughable.  She expected people to vote for her after she would laugh at them and call them a basket of deplorables.  As far as the media is concerned, they are so scared and intimidated by Trump and his possible future campaign, they have spent the last six years trying to discredit and offering ridiculous stories that cast him in a negative light.  Well, let me tell you, Trump needs NO help casting a negative light on himself.  Hillary pandered to many groups just to get their support and I don't believe she gave the first thought to their needs.  Remember the comment that Bill made that was accidently caught on camera, about Obama?  "Here Obama is running for President when just a few years ago, he would be carrying my luggage".  That's not verbatum, but I don't have the inclination to look it up.  The media has buried that so deep, I probably couldn't find it anyway.