Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'...
(12-16-2022, 01:52 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 01:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 12:36 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I look for Donald Trump to try to further damage the GOP, as he continues to watch his support drain away.  How much damage can he do to Desantis and the party's chances at winning back the White House?  I look for him to not play nice. He has no loyalty to the party.
Do you also expect that Joe Biden will continue damaging this country and will the heavy damage that he is inflicting impact Democrats' chances to maintain control over the White House?

There is a young Afghani couple who live near me and have befriended my wife. They are hoping that Donald Trump regains the presidency in 2024 because of how badly Joe Biden botched the withdrawal from their country. They told my wife yesterday that the Taliban have used the weapons that were abandoned by the Biden administration to murder thousands of Afghani citizens. They said that children's "education" now consists of learning how to become suicide bombers. My wife said that they cannot understand why American media no longer covers atrocities that the Taliban are committing against Afghan citizens.

If this country still had an independent media providing balance to political power in this country, regardless of party affiliation, Democrats would have an uphill battle getting candidates elected to any office in most parts of this country. I don't like Trump, but media coverage of him was very biased, and their willingness to kill negative stories about liberal politicians and regurgitate the political propaganda flowing from the left wing of the Democrat Party is a clear threat to our system of government.

As I have said in the past, I don't understand the lengths to which the Democrat Party has gone to ensure that Trump cannot with the GOP nomination in 2024. He is their best hope of winning in 2024, but thanks, in part, to their efforts, DeSantis now leads him in national polling.

Are you going to answer jetpilot's challenge? What is your honest opinion of Joe Biden's competency and character? Are you in favor of a free and independent media or are you okay with the Biden administration being able to spread propaganda through the mainstream media with nothing but a phone call?

I agree completely with the bolded. Just Democrats doing what Democrats do best---being stupid.

Yes, I am for a free and independent media.  

Without the media, Donald Trump would have never been elected President. 

As for Joe's competency, I have no idea.  As for him being able to spread propaganda through the media with just a phone call, I have no idea, and neither does anyone else.
"I don't know"
Spicoli and Mr. Hand

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'... - by jetpilot - 12-16-2022, 04:35 PM