Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'...
(12-17-2022, 02:14 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 12:53 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 11:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'm not going to engage in insults and name-calling over politics. I think politicians are crooked on both sides and I don't have much respect for most of the crooks in Washington.  I am thankful to the few who speak up and show courage, even when they know it's political suicide. You can count on one hand how many have done that. Ms. Cheney is one of the few.

Again, I'm just going to say I have a difference of opinion on a lot of the issues but because I like and respect you all I am not about to label anyone liars or morons or brainwashed idiots. I just have my opinions, just like you folks do. Let's leave it that. I will say this-  when you back up what you say with indisputable proof, I will absolutely believe you. I believe that you believe what you say but I also believe that much of what you say comes from very biased sources. And that's not proof.

For example, I could say Donald Trump phoned the Georgia SOS and presssured Raffy to "find" him  11,780 votes. If I just read that claim on a far left website, that's not good evidence. If I actually heard the conversation on tape for myself(which I did), that's good evidence.  When the President or someone from his administration does something evil or criminal and I hear it for myself( as in an actual phone call), I'll believe it.  Claims from right-biased websites are not proof.

Again, I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time  in here listening to name-calling and belittling of those who disagree with my viewpoints. There are, like, three people who post in this forum now. It has become an extremely boring place that no one seems to care about anymore.  Myself  and a few others left it behind because of the negativity and the personal insults. I engaged in some of that , too, back then and for that I am very  sorry. It is not my intent to cast aspersions on anyone's character. I won't be doing that.  No one wants to come here  and be belittled.  In fact, I will probably only check in every once in awhile  whenever something interesting is going on in politics.  Politics is corrupt and polarizing and our society is suffering from its divisiveness.
I have wasted too much of my life assembling indisputable facts for liberals who have no interest in the truth. Twitter's former CEO, Jack Dorsey, has admitted that it was a mistake to have censored the New York Post's factual story on the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and many other media sources have admitted the same "mistake." Of course, none of them admitted the truth when it mattered. The facts are available to anyone who is interested in the truth about Hunter and Joe Biden and the truth about the events of January 6 is also there for the taking by anybody who is interested in it.

Nobody has a responsibility to educate anybody else about facts that are in the public domain. Claiming ignorance and demanding that somebody else research facts for you is not a reasonable expectation. Do your own research. I do not believe that you are stupid enough to believe that a few hundred unarmed Trump supporters were trying to overthrow the U.S. government on Jan. 6.

I think they were trying to prevent political due process from taking place in hopes of keeping Trump in office. I also think some of them would have killed Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, and a few others they saw as obstructionists to keeping Trump in power.
You are free to believe whatever you want but as jetpilot said, the only person who was murdered on January 6 was a Trump supporter who was not engaged in any violent behavior and she was gunned down in cold blook by a Capitol police officer. Trump said nothing that resembled a call for an insurrection during his speech and the so-called Jan. 6 investigation has been nothing but politically motivated persecution. Meanwhile, BLM and Antifa members who looted, burnt buildings to the ground, and committed real acts of violence have gone unpunished.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'... - by Hoot Gibson - 12-17-2022, 02:30 AM