Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'...
(12-20-2022, 11:10 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I find it highly doubtful that Trump's campaign would have ever got off the ground without the wall-to-wall coverage of free airtime he received right after announcing his candidacy. I think it was a publicity stunt by Donald that turned into a cult following that turned into a failed presidency, a double impeachment, and a Trump-led government insurrection that put our democracy at risk. 

Anyone who looks, retrospectively,  at the failed Trump experiment  and still believes that Hillary was not a better alternative than Donald Trump(and my mom is one of those people), then I'm really at a loss of words. Many, many good and principled conervatives admitted that they voted for Hillary because she was the ONLY choice.  

Former President George H.W. Bush was one of those who said he voted for Hillary. Many others came out in support of Hillary as well. I can't remember them all but long-time Republicans like Meg Whitman, Hank Paulson, Frank Lavin, William Milliken, Mark Salter were among them that saw Clinton as the only logical choice. Unfortunately, logic does not alway win in elections.

Btw, there’s been a lot of debate in media industry circles about whether the media helped create the Donald Trump phenomenon by constantly writing about him and putting him on television in an attempt to drive traffic and ratings.  There's a study from Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government that came up with some fairly compelling ammunition to support this view.  I might not be too bright but those Harvard folks are pretty smart.
LOL your mind is so hijacked. You will literally believe anything. Trump famously called Jeb Bush "Low Energy Jeb" and put an end to the Bush family political  dynasty in a huge way. Those people are swamp creatures voting for a fellow swamp creature. Hillary is hopelessly corrupt and incompetent and a horrible human being to boot. You come up with some of the craziest sh!t OSH. Bless your heart lol.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'... - by jetpilot - 12-21-2022, 12:01 AM