Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'...
(12-21-2022, 11:00 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: ^^^ Post above;   There you go again, as RWR told Mondale.  I'm not going to reciprocate the insults. Can't we all dicuss issues with name-calling? If not, I'll just stick to the sports forum. I like to think we all genuinely believe the things we do but just have differences of opinion on what's best for the country. That's all.

Also. I thought I had heard every criticism ever levied at Hillary by theright-wing crowd. But the "she doesn't know how to hold a baby" was a new one for even me.  That was really funny and made me genuinely laugh out loud. I love to laugh. It's a good thing and it's healthy. Made my day. LOL  If you can find a video of that I'd love to watch it. Hoot posted something a year or so ago about his Satan(Biden) touching little girls. I watched his videos for thirty minutes and not once could I detect anything inappropriate. People see what they want(or expect) to see, I guess.

right wing  (crowd)
/ˌrīt ˈwiNG/

politics
noun:
  1. the section of a political party or system that advocates for free enterprise and private ownership, and typically favors socially traditional ideas; the conservative group or section
Right wing. The concept is terrifying, I can see how you lose sleep at night worrying about free enterprise and private ownership there Hound.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'... - by TheRealThing - 12-22-2022, 07:16 PM