Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Consult Poll(Dec 20): Trump Leads by 15 Point Over Desantis
(12-27-2022, 05:24 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Republicans want to talk about issues( LMAO)... Since when?  Hunter's laptop , Hillary's emails,  bamboo-laced ballots(lol), drivel, drivel, drivel .....

Anyway,  Homophobic slurs aside... Let's talk.

Trump, while losing some support among right-leaning independents,  still has a hold on a large percentage of the far right base.  They are not going anywhere. Just ask my mother. lol  Unless the field is cleared for a Trump-Desantis  slugfest, Trump(assuming he wants the nomination and is not imprisoned yet) will be your GOP nominee. If they rig the nomination process so as to not allow him to win(like the Dems rigged it to make it impossible for Bernie to win), I look for Trump to form the Trump Party and siphon off enough votes to make it impossible for the Republican nominee to win. For Trump, winning is everything. If they try to prevent his nomination he will ruin Desantis' or any other Republican's chance. The GOP has a problem in Donald J. Trump. They created the monster and the monster may devour them.
First of all I'm not homophobic. I just wish they would shut TF up already. When heterosexuals talk about their sex life when you don't want to hear about it, it's creepy. But we're subjected to this queer crap 24/7 everywhere we look. Sick of it, sick of hearing about it. Go away an do whatever you want, just go away.

Now about discussing issues, any time I bring that up you run off. Typical lib. You never tried to inform us what Hillary's accomplishments are, and you went silent when I hit you with 1/6 facts. So I will play along again. Make a pitch for a vote for Joe and/or Kamala. What are their accomplishments the last two years? I will wait patiently for your first stab at discussing issues.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Morning Consult Poll(Dec 20): Trump Leads by 15 Point Over Desantis - by jetpilot - 12-27-2022, 10:06 AM