Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McConnell & Omnibus: Did He Allow Democrats to Rob the New GOP House Majority?
"If you took the curriculum vitaes of me, you, Hoot, and Granny B all together , Rachel's  will make ours look like a mess of squirrel semen. Hers starts with a doctorate in political science from Oxford."

Just curious, how do you know the education level of any of us?
(12-30-2022, 02:08 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: "If you took the curriculum vitaes of me, you, Hoot, and Granny B all together , Rachel's  will make ours look like a mess of squirrel semen. Hers starts with a doctorate in political science from Oxford."

Granny he knows about kids I dont have, he must know all.
(12-29-2022, 12:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 12:18 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I know this is gonna sound rather fantastical to many but it is the absolute truth. I have two aging, very sick parents that I must help care for, as well as hold down a full time job as an educator, plus I have nine pets that need and desire my constant love and attention. I don't think I have ever given as much as a moments worry or sacrificed a second of my needed sleeep at night contemplating or concerning myself with building a fortress at the country's  borders. I'll let you all worry yourselves with that while I get my forty winks each night.

We all sleep at night. We all have responsibilities. We all work. You dodged the question again. Open borders, yes or no? This is a typical lib dodge. You have enough time to start threads and you had enough time to type this word salad above, so take a couple seconds to type a simple yes or no. Are you for open borders? Just type a one word response, better yet just type one letter. Type a Y or type a N.

And it's not building a fortress, it's enforcing immigration laws. You know, like every other country on Earth does. Geez, impossible to get libs to even say our borders shouldn't be open.

Let's look at the matter like this. How would the fortunes of this nation have fared back in WW2 if we'd allowed 2.76 million people to cross the border each year (the vast majority being young men) from Sept 1939 to Sept 1945? And that doesn't even take into consideration the 600 thousand yearly gotaways we're reportedly dealing with. The six year total for those two categories would have been 23,403,600. And using today's standards our citizenry wouldn't have had the first clue what State 23 million of that number were even in.

Hitler only had 13.5 million soldiers and came close, VERY close, to winning WW2. I'm going out on a limb here and venture that 20 million or so foreign operatives could have wreaked havoc in America, even in Old School Hound's neighborhood.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-30-2022, 02:08 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: "If you took the curriculum vitaes of me, you, Hoot, and Granny B all together , Rachel's  will make ours look like a mess of squirrel semen. Hers starts with a doctorate in political science from Oxford."

I know where you and I received some of our edumacation , and Jet as well, I believe.  Not sure about Hoot. While I think we all are some pretty smart rustic rednecks and more than just country bumpkins, I don't think any of us would intimidate many Rhodes Scholars, like Rachel.  We post Neanderthalic drivel and word salad on BGR. You won't find Rachel here. She's writing NY Times Bestsellers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Gitback Coach
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAdeepbreathHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA