Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McConnell & Omnibus: Did He Allow Democrats to Rob the New GOP House Majority?
(12-29-2022, 03:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 03:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 01:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 02:55 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 05:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Conservatives have known for decades that McConnell is not one of us. As is the case of so many crooked Democrat lifelong politicians, Mitch McConnell is in politics to amass a personal fortune on the taxpayers' dime. I would love to know precisely how much wealth McConnell and his wife have accumulated at our expense. He is among a small (but much too large) group of politicians whose personal fortunes I suspect are at least a magnitude greater than their documented net worths. Americans have enabled crooks like McConnell, the Clintons, the Bidens, and the Pelosis to ransack the U.S. treasury as if it were nothing more than their personal piggy bank.

I was wondering that very thing the other day. He's one of a bunch , on both sides , who's no doubt  fattened his wallet at the expense of the rest of us. I admire his political skills but that's about it.
Why do you show no such curiosity about the amount of wealth that the Bidens have amassed through a lifetime of so-called public service by their crooked, dim-witted patriarch?
Because his TV told him to not worry about it.

I don't watch TV.
Maybe not. Doesn't change the fact that your opinions are assigned to you without you realizing it. I always know what your opinion on any subject will be before you even know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: McConnell & Omnibus: Did He Allow Democrats to Rob the New GOP House Majority? - by jetpilot - 12-29-2022, 03:39 PM