Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gavin Chadwell - N Laurel
Dodson decided not to play this year. He was a solid role player, North will miss him.

GC is one of the better post players in the 13th no doubt. He absolutely makes North a better team. Hes not special on the court, but he will do the dirty work that makes good teams great. The ultimate 13th region Garbage Man which is a huge compliment this day and age.

Sorry you Corbin people, they have the same team they have had since Taylor left - they arent beating South when it matters and North will crush them. Im sure they are good boys, but they dont play team ball like South plays and they dont have studs like North. They are a solid team, but middle of the pack in the 13th.
(12-31-2022, 02:23 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Know more than you will ever know you little bastard.  You obviously go to North and are jealous of him.  Puss.  I do know North hasn’t won shit without him.  He will open up easy driving lanes.  You little ass idiot.
love the language, lol, but he does add a rebounding factor and a solid dump off man for a layup. But let’s not act like he’s shaq. He’s a decent post player with great strength against weaker opponents. But he DOES NOT and i repeat DOES NOT open up easy driving lanes. Maybe if he sets a screen and gets out of the paint. The biggest reason knox struggled with turner and him on the floor was turner had a paint clogged most of the game against north. North currently has 4 great 3 pt shooters, 1 or which being reed and then they have a strong forward in davidson that can stretch the floor as well. Davidson and gavin on the floor together takes a shooter off the floor to add strength. It’s amazing to have the option but if they want success against the great teams they can’t have them both on the floor or reed won’t have the ability to drive and kick like he can now and has in the past. When brock is hitting, and young davidson is on, they don’t need him but when they aren’t, it’s a solid choice to put the big man lineup in and play defense and grind it out. He helps team but don’t act like a above average post player makes this team the 96 bulls.
wow, i just wanted an update on the guy!!! When he gets back NL will be better immediately. Not saying they will win the 13th. But i am saying they will be better.
He thinks I’m somebody else but I was throwing that at dukeboy not u my bad. I would take the big kid from south over Gavin that’s my opinion.
FakeBaller, you are just Jelly of Big G. Go drink you some haterade. Gavin has dominated the region the past two years. He’s bigger stronger faster and older now. Kids a freak, nobody from Corbin can handle him.
Corbin sure won't beat North laurel
Keep drinking that Haterade. If Corbin can handle Lindsey , they can handle the blonde Joe Namath.

I don't know who will win the 13th but there are five teams that could. Again, how many state tourney games has North won with Reed and all his kinfolk?
This ain’t football Old School Hound. North will beat your panties off.
(12-31-2022, 08:35 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: FakeBaller, you are just Jelly of Big G.  Go drink you some haterade.  Gavin has dominated the region the past two years.  He’s bigger stronger faster and older now.  Kids a freak, nobody from Corbin can handle him.
Wells, Worley and Warren can all three handle him one on one.. This is a very different team than last year’s hounds. Llewellyn, Stewart and Curry are gonna be tough to handle come tourney time..Sheppard, Davidson and Brock are as solid of three players in the Region. Corbin has too much depth that are more experienced this season than South in my opinion. I think it’s North vs Corbin at the arena for the Region Championship. If Chadwell is healthy and playing then North Wins Region. If Chadwell isn’t playing then Corbin wins the Region this year. So to answer a lot of people’s questions YES Chadwell is needed for North to cut down the nets. Thankful to have all this talent in our Region for all of us fans to view. It’s North’s to lose this season..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • DukeBoy