3. Betsy layne
4. Pike central
5. Floyd county Central
6. Shelby valley
7. Johnson central
8. Prestonsburg
9. Magoffin county
10. Paintsville
Lawrence County needs to be on this list. I’d have them in the 8-10 range.
1. Pikeville
2. Martin County 
3. Pike Central
4. Betsy Lane 
5. Shelby Valley 
6. Floyd Central
7. Magoffin ( depending on Barnett’s health they could move as far up as 2) 
8. Paintsville 
9. Johnson Central 
10. Prestonsburg (if they can show they can beat a good team they could easily move to 5-6. But so far aside from play Boyd their schedule has been to easy.)
Pikeville is 1 but there isn’t much of a difference between them, Betsy Lane, and Martin County.

Pike Central is flawed but have 1 complete player in Rigdon and another guy that can put up offensive numbers in Stewart.

Shelby Valley and Magoffin County are right with Pike Central. They haven’t been healthy all year but have talent and descent size. Floyd Central is deep and talented, just young at spots. All 4 can challenge the top 3 on any given night.

Prestonsburg has to beat a good team to prove they belong. Johnson Central is just lacking depth and that 1 kid that can take over a game. Lawrence still isn’t healthy but aren’t terribly bad, they might hit stride right at tournament. I think Paintsville is lumped in with this group.

Belfry, East Ridge, Jenkins, Phelps. That’s the bottom group. Belfry has the better players, Jenkins and East Ridge have good, solid coaches, and Phelps will be lucky to have a team next year.