Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Official Apology
First, I want to thank the Bluegrass Rivals leadership for rescinding the initial lifetime ban I was dealt a few weeks ago. When I left the site I assumed no one was gonna have my back so I just tried to go out with a bang I guess. As luck would have it, the team here saw that I was responding (poorly) to a pretty serious personal attack and acted accordingly. Spuds notified me my ban was moved to a one-week ban but I self-imposed a couple more weeks because I probably deserved it.

I’m so sorry everyone had to see the shameful acts I put on here a few weeks back. It saddens me that right before Christmas so many users had to see me lose my cool, call out a staff member, and complain about the site.

I know I've tried to leave twice, but I'm just not good at quitting. The first time I was really down about the way things were going and the second time I just go so mad about being harassed by a staff member that I saw red and decided to go nuclear. IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. It was wrong of me to call the site a cesspool and I will never do that again. If I get a PM from someone that's our of line, I will ignore it and not engage with it.

In closing, I would like everyone to know that I am sorry and I will be back on this site REGULARLY. This run will be legendary and it is dedicated to all my haters. I'm going to be here every day. I'm going to be unapologetic. If you don't care whether I'm back or not, please reply to this post letting me know about how much you don't care. I've done a lot of soul searching over the holidays and I've come to terms with the fact that no matter what I do to find happiness, nothing compares to thrill of living rent free in people's heads. Buckle up, girls. It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!
[-] The following 2 users Like zaga_fan's post:
  • barkgoesthecat, Strikeout King
There goes the neighborhood Smile
You just responded to someone personally attacking you over a like on a post on a message board. I wouldn't apologize for anything honestly.
(01-10-2023, 11:31 AM)king360 Wrote: There goes the neighborhood Smile

YOU'VE ENJOYED YOUR PEACEFUL HOLIDAY. I AM HERE TO RUIN EVERYONE'S 2023 AND BEYOND.
(01-10-2023, 11:35 AM)zaga_fan Wrote:

YOU'VE ENJOYED YOUR PEACEFUL HOLIDAY. I AM HERE TO RUIN EVERYONE'S 2023 AND BEYOND.

Let’s go 08-09 all over again lol
(01-10-2023, 11:44 AM)king360 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 11:35 AM)zaga_fan Wrote:

Let’s go 08-09 all over again lol

CUBS WIN!!!!
[Image:

]

Zags baby, welcome back brutha.  Ole fp thought you were bingin on the tater juice.  This one time back in 77 I lost my pebbles and freakin ate the years harvest in 2 weeks, wowza!  Don't do it.   Wez got to line ole fp up for some modatater privileges.  2023 bringin all kinds of good stuff.  Patriot floor will be the Kings Court, fp gets modatater status, CT will be located, new statue of DT at courthouse, and Zags makes BGR great agian.

#zagsisbackbaby  #everyoneisntmodatatermaterial     More mash taters please!!!
Wowzas Fatpat
WE'RE GONNA DRAIN THE SWAMP!
(01-10-2023, 12:56 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Wowzas Fatpat
Cordia basketball is back!!
(01-10-2023, 01:05 PM)64SUR Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 12:56 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Wowzas Fatpat
Cordia basketball is back!!
My man Mitch will have Lotts Creek rocking before long
HARLAN COUNTY AIN'T PLAYED NOBODY PAWLLLLLL
MBGRGA like back in the Rod Rhodes Cordia days!

“This series of events may well represent the most wanton and blatant disregard for Association rules in its 97 year history," KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett

From the 2011-12 season to the 2015-16 with Rhodes were the best but Cordia was able to keep the pipeline halfway open up until this season. #SorryMitch

#UsAgainstTheWorld #LottsCreekLegend
#Owootoah #Chapman #Biallas #Chisolm #Hill #King #Nowell #Rios #Tagaloa #Warren #Catchings #Cunningham #Frimpong #Keita #Lucien #Ortiz #Alcantara #Mercado #Merrill #Nelson #Cruz #Henry #McDonald #Reed #Frazier #Hidaleo #Taveras #Ebune #Glasgow #Pringle #Yak #Lapoint #Muzo #Welch #Brooks #Robinson #Melendez #Antoine

#WhereAreTheyNow?
(01-10-2023, 01:44 PM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: MBGRGA like back in the Rod Rhodes Cordia days! 

“This series of events may well represent the most wanton and blatant disregard for Association rules in its 97 year history," KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett

From the 2011-12 season to the 2015-16 with Rhodes were the best but Cordia was able to keep the pipeline halfway open up until this season.  #SorryMitch

#UsAgainstTheWorld  #LottsCreekLegend
#Owootoah #Chapman #Biallas #Chisolm #Hill #King #Nowell #Rios #Tagaloa #Warren #Catchings #Cunningham #Frimpong #Keita #Lucien #Ortiz #Alcantara #Mercado #Merrill #Nelson #Cruz #Henry #McDonald #Reed #Frazier #Hidaleo #Taveras #Ebune #Glasgow #Pringle #Yak #Lapoint #Muzo #Welch #Brooks #Robinson #Melendez #Antoine

#WhereAreTheyNow?

[Image:

]

#startedatbottomstillhere   #dormliferules   #mitchhastheitch   More mash taters please!!!
(01-10-2023, 01:44 PM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: MBGRGA like back in the Rod Rhodes Cordia days! 

From the 2011-12 season to the 2015-16 with Rhodes were the best but Cordia was able to keep the pipeline halfway open up until this season.  #SorryMitch

#UsAgainstTheWorld  #LottsCreekLegend

#WhereAreTheyNow?

We are gonna turn this ship around, baby.
Like Hot Rod did it over on Lotts Creek.
FOR THE BRAND!
[-] The following 1 user Likes zaga_fan's post:
  • BlackAndYellow