Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 UNC -72 Davidson -68
This was a pretty good game to watch. I think Hansborough had 14 in the first half, Davidson held him to 2 points in the second half. Not a bad showing for Davidson. I gotta feeling that this season in College Basketball will slightly resemble this season in College Football.
Pupaw Wrote:This was a pretty good game to watch. I think Hansborough had 14 in the first half, Davidson held him to 2 points in the second half. Not a bad showing for Davidson. I gotta feeling that this season in College Basketball will slightly resemble this season in College Football.

I agree....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to Go Davidson and keep it close, Congrats Tar Heels!
Thats Garder-Webb loss doesn't look so bad.
Daivdson had a pretty good guard, whats his name Curry?? also Davidson held Hansbrough to only 16 pts (2 pts 2nd half).
Pupaw Wrote:This was a pretty good game to watch. I think Hansborough had 14 in the first half, Davidson held him to 2 points in the second half. Not a bad showing for Davidson. I gotta feeling that this season in College Basketball will slightly resemble this season in College Football.

agreed
MVP2 Wrote:Daivdson had a pretty good guard, whats his name Curry?? (2 pts 2nd half).

Stephen Curry is his name, he is the son of former NBA Sharpshooter Dell Curry. I think Davidson could very well be a team that advances to the 2nd or 3rd round of the NCAA Tournament this season.
I agree.. Davidson has improved much over the years. Just watched the last 5 mins of this game and Tho Davidson was gonna pull the upset, but didn't happen. Davidson is my cinderella team this year lol

I was thinking the same thing.