Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-16-23 KHSAA Draft Realignment
(01-18-2023, 04:23 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: West Carter was denied  after already requesting to play up in 3A.
I didn’t figure that request would be met. West would’ve been nearly doubling their travel time by rejoining 2A.
Breathitt Co to Danville 2 hr 12 min if you take winding hwy 52
Breathitt to Somerset 1 hr 51 min
Leslie to Danville 1hr 58 min.

1st and 2nd Rd playoff games will nearly be 3 hrs for Breathitt and about the same for Leslie
(01-18-2023, 04:36 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
(01-18-2023, 04:23 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: West Carter was denied  after already requesting to play up in 3A.
I didn’t figure that request would be met. West would’ve been nearly doubling their travel time by rejoining 2A.Bre
Breathitt and Leslie big losers in this whole deal... 

Shame to.. Had a find a way to get LCA on other side of bracket..
I figured Breathitt would go on up to 6A to get some competition since they have dominated Eastern Ky so long.
4 team districts are a joke. What happened to making the playoffs meaning something?
(01-16-2023, 10:30 PM)bball_fan Wrote: Winners from this alignment, in my opinion...
1A - Pikeville/Raceland avoid a district together
2A - Shelby Valley owns their region with these teams, but east half of 2A is stacked come the last three weeks of the playoffs
2A - Mayfield/Lexington Christian walks to the final four every year
3A - CAL, Belfry, Lex Catholic should be late playoff games
4A - There are no winners here, just wow!
5A - Welcome to the Bowling Green Special
6A - Should be fun.

Pikeville got Hazard and Paintsville...Personally I wish Raceland was the 4th team in that district.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Humpty Dumpty's post:
  • jetpilot