Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement
Just to be clear, and I know how comforting the support of all your liberal brethren must seem, but your own self delusions about our founding, and our heritage, and the record, and your misperceptions of current events notwithstanding: the truth is still the truth.

I know my country and I know my history. Frankly I believe the only real difference between us is your disdain for the truth. But you and I have been here before, have we not?  I lament the change in our country on moral grounds that's true. But though I do not approve, mine is not to try and make everything right. I am to warn people and to resist the lie of secular humanism, of which we find ourselves under dread sway as we speak.

You were raised better, and you know better. If you can run over your own conscience, there is little I could prevail upon you with in any case.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement - by TheRealThing - 02-02-2023, 08:37 PM