Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement
^^^This reads like something from an emotionally unstable junior high student. I don't know where to start LOL. Every single sentence is nuts in about 5 different ways. Long day ahead and don't have time. One question OSH. Hoot told you the difference between populism and far right and your hijacked mind couldn't and wouldn't even attempt to process it. You throw out words like "far right", "fringe" and "extremist" without even thinking or knowing what they mean because your lib leaders and lib TV tell you to. So tell us what the difference between those words you spew because your leaders spew them and the plain ol' regular conservatives you see all over the place every day is. You can't/won't, because you don't know and don't care to know. Answer my question and it will be the first time you have answered one.

Nobody on Reds forums cares about Hunter's laptop is the single worst argument ever made on here. Trump impeached with no evidence over debunked Russian collusion hoax and discredited Steele dossier garbage you were 100% on board with but clear evidence of Biden family selling US secrets and gov't policy to the highest bidder, your mind can't/won't even attempt to process. Much less Henter's gun felonies, drug felonies, and hooker/stripper crimes. Insane, unhinged, and worst of all...utterly and completely ignorant. None of your "arguments" ever hold a speck of water OSH. I'll wait patiently for you to answer my question above - which will never come.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Messages In This Thread
RE: DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement - by jetpilot - 02-03-2023, 08:18 AM