Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ???
Marjorie Traitor Greene recently indicated that she would favor a "national divorce," dividing America by red states and blue states(would her state be red or blue?). The controversial lawmaker said it was time to divide the country along political lines, arguing that the differences between Republican and Democratic-leaning states have become irreconcilable. Btw, crazy Margie is fresh off her own divorce. Can you imagine how wonderful her ex must feel now after spending 27 years with that loon?

Margie, who was re-elected to the House last November, doubled and tripled down on her divorce tweet, adding, “We need to separate by red states and blue states and shrink the federal government. Everyone I talk to says this." “From the sick and disgusting woke culture issues shoved down our throats to the Democrat’s traitorous America Last policies, we are done."

After coming under fire for her tweets, which some interpreted as a call for civil war, the crazed woman tweeted, "People are absolutely fed up and disgusted with left wing insanity and disaster America Last policies. National divorce is not civil war, but Biden and the neocons are leading us into WW3, while forcing corporate ESG and gender confusion on our kids. Enough!”

Utah's Republican governor, Spencer Cox, took exception to Margie's verbiage, calling her words "evil" and suggestng that the U.S. could do with some marriage counseling, instead. In response to Greene, Cox tweeted, “This rhetoric is destructive and wrong and — honestly — evil. We don’t need a divorce, we need marriage counseling. And we need elected leaders that don’t profit by tearing us apart. We can disagree without hate. Healthy conflict was critical to our nation’s founding and survival.”

So who's side do you come down on? Is Marge right? Does the right and left need a divorce? Or do we just need some counseling like Cox suggested? Do you thing Crazy Marge speaks for a lot of people or is it just those damned voices in her head that she's listening to again?

About Margie's divorce tweets, NY Times Columnist , David French said , “The dangerous thing about this tweet is not that an individual member of Congress is this radical (there are always at least a few crank members of Congress), it’s that she speaks for a very real part of the right. I hear the same sentiment all the time."

What I would like to know is this. If America gets a national divorce like Margie is calling for, who gets control of the million plus strong military and the thousands of nuclear warheads? I want to be on the side with the nukes and , preferably, that's  the side opposite the kooks.
Messages In This Thread
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ??? - by Old School Hound - 02-25-2023, 01:35 PM