Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ???
(02-26-2023, 04:18 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 08:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: My biggest problem with a national divorce is the prospect of the loss of all ports on the Pacific coast except for Alaska. I think that we could count on liberals being opposed to having any nuclear warheads on their soil, so the red States of America would probably be stronger militarily without the blue states. 

We could easily take Portland and Seattle in the event of a major war. Antifa has already proven that those two cities are unwilling to defend their own territory.

South can build better ports along Atlantic coast and in Gulf of Mexico and take a huge amount of business from left coast ports.
Good point about Seattle and Portland. South could conquer NYC, Chicago and other cities where only small gangs have guns but who would want those places? 

Libs think a very small group of mostly old people with no guns taking selfies in the capital rotunda almost overthrew the government on 1/6. How quick will they wilt when someone actually shows up with a gun?

I'm not for national divorce. I'm just for national separation which we already have. Stay away from liberals and you will have a great life.
I'm not in favor of a national divorce either...yet. If it ever comes down to a divorce, then the lines should be drawn on a county basis. Their are a lot of strong conservatives in California, New York, and other blue states and it would be cruel to place them under the rule of the jack-booted thugs that would be running the blue States of America. Building a an effective border wall would be expensive but it would be the only way to ensure keeping our side of the border free and secure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ??? - by Hoot Gibson - 02-26-2023, 03:04 PM