Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ???
(02-26-2023, 05:19 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I won't make another thread about liberals right now but I will ask the question again, Why do you think far-right conservatives hate liberals so much? Why so much personal animus towards liberals? What is it about a liberal that just grinds your gears? Be specific , please. Where I live, if I put Joe Biden or  AOC signs in my yard, my property would be vandalized and my pets would be harmed. Why do you think the far-right has such hate for liberals that they want to see them cry, or worse? Just something I have always been curious about and never really received a genuine answer to.
All it takes to be harrassed in many liberal neighborhoods is to try to sit down for a quiet dinner while wearing a white skin and nothing will be done to your harrassers. Cities like Washington, D.C. are no longer safe for white diners. A sure way to be assaulted in DC is to walk down the street wearing a MAGA hat. Your depiction of conservatives as having a monoploy on racism is wildly inaccurate and I am sure that you know that is a fact. Many, if not most, alleged hate crimes perpetrated by whites in this country are eventually exposed as hoaxes perpetrated by liberals.

One thing that Donald Trump's presidency accomplished was to grow the number of black and Hispanic Republicans in this country. Why did that happen? Because, prior to the pandemic, employment and average incomes increased sharply for non-whites in this country. Thanks to Joe Biden's anti-capitalist policies, soaring inflation has caused economic suffering across democraphic lines. The liberals' push to convert cars from fossil fuels to electricity threatens to crash the American economy.

That hatred that you allege conservatives have for liberals is actually our hatred of the liberals' political and economic philosophies, which have been proven failures for decades. Everything that liberals manage to gain control of turns into a hot mess.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ??? - by Hoot Gibson - 02-26-2023, 09:05 PM