Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ???
(02-26-2023, 05:19 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I won't make another thread about liberals right now but I will ask the question again, Why do you think far-right conservatives hate liberals so much?
I cannot speak for far-right conservatives, and how do you know that they hate liberals?

Why so much personal animus towards liberals?
I get annoyed when someone who doesn't know me at all assume what my opinions are just because I'm a conservative/moderate.  You do this a lot OSH.

What is it about a liberal that just grinds your gears? Be specific , please. Where I live, if I put Joe Biden or  AOC signs in my yard, my property would be vandalized and my pets would be harmed.
Most liberals will word vomit all the concerns they have and what everyone else should or should not do.  Then turn around and do the very things they are denouncing.
It seems to be okay to do wrong things, as long as you bitch about it loud enough.  And what makes you think that my property and pets hasn't been vandalized because of my political affiliation?

Why do you think the far-right has such hate for liberals that they want to see them cry, or worse? Just something I have always been curious about and never really received a genuine answer to.
As I said, I can't project why far-right conservatives feel.  I'm not even convinced that HATE liberals; that is a strong word!!

Now, I've answered every single one of your questions as honestly as I can.  But I'm sure you're gonna have a great come back.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ??? - by Granny Bear - 02-26-2023, 09:11 PM