Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ???
(02-26-2023, 05:19 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I won't make another thread about liberals right now but I will ask the question again, Why do you think far-right conservatives hate liberals so much? Why so much personal animus towards liberals? What is it about a liberal that just grinds your gears? Be specific , please. Where I live, if I put Joe Biden or  AOC signs in my yard, my property would be vandalized and my pets would be harmed. Why do you think the far-right has such hate for liberals that they want to see them cry, or worse? Just something I have always been curious about and never really received a genuine answer to.

You can't say right without saying far-right. You are dishonest. Plus I have never heard of anyone's pet being murdered over a yard sign. 
You never answer any questions you get for repeating Maddow dude propaganda. 

I ask for the 5th time and you won't answer, what is the difference between conservatives you see all over the place every day and far-right as you call it?
You don't know, don't want to know and don't care. You are ignorant son, ignorant I tell you! hehe
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ??? - by jetpilot - 02-27-2023, 09:56 PM