Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ???
^^ And who was it that oversaw the breakage? This country functioned as the apple of the world's eye until the liberal poison hit the national well spring of good will. I first noticed the left media's contempt oozing out from between every line during the Reagan Administration. But I know from history that liberals have always pushed for the compromising of our system of law.

Their first landmark victory against the citizens of this land as I am aware, was accomplished in 1948 -- "Board of Education, 333 U.S. 203 (1948), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case related to the power of a state to use its tax-supported public school system to aid religious instruction. The case was a test of the separation of church and state with respect to education."

Since that day court action after court action has seen the pillars of America's heritage fall one after the other. We will see in the near future I suppose, if I understand Scripture correctly, where the fundamental transformation articulated by the Obama administration will wind up taking us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ??? - by TheRealThing - 03-09-2023, 09:39 PM