Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ???
(03-20-2023, 07:45 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(03-20-2023, 03:24 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-20-2023, 03:07 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: For the first time in my entire life, I agree with you!  Smile

With the exception of McConnell and Biden.  Both are parasites who couldn't do an unselfish political act if their lives depended on it.  JMO

I doubt that!!!   We probably agree more than you care to know. lol   I do think that Biden and McConnell have both been  good politicians for four decades(Especially McConnell). That's not necessrily a good thing. lol  I would submit that Mitch may be the best politician in my voting lifetime. He is one shrewd, political b*sta*d.  HOF'er.  I don't care for him but I respect his political smarts.

McConnell has said that the biggest mistake of his political career was preventing Trump from being impeached.  He has been very good for the GOP and the state of KY, sometimes though at the expense of the Country as a whole.
McConnell is just another crooked politician who, along with his wife, has amassed an enormous fortune while working as a "public servant." McConnel has been good for McConnell. He is certainly an order of magnitude smarter than Joe Biden, but then who isn't smarter than Joe Biden? Both men are corrupt to the core and to call what they have done with their lives "public service" is a cruel insult to the American people.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Granny Bear
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ??? - by Hoot Gibson - 03-20-2023, 08:17 PM