Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ???
(03-20-2023, 09:55 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I've never been blown away or anythng by Ol' Joe but when Mitch said this on the Senate floor it made me wonder which old guy was blowing who:

"I don't always agree with him, but I do trust him implicitly. He doesn't break his word,"[ McConnell said of Biden on the Senate floor in December 2016]. "He doesn't waste time telling me why I'm wrong. He gets down to brass tacks and keeps sight of the stakes."
You're missing a big red flag here. When one crooked politician says that he trusts another crooked politician, that is not an endorsement that anybody should take seriously. I remember when Biden got caught in so many lies and plagiarizing Neal Kinnock's autobiography that he was forced out of the Democrat primaries. There has never been a more dishonest politician in U.S. politics than Joe Biden. The top media liberals in 1987 were literally laughing at the stupidity of his blatant lies on the campaign trail. He has never stopped telling whoppers but Americans have just developed a higher tolerance for dishonesty in their politicians.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Granny Bear
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does America Need a National Divorce or Just "Marriage Counseling" ??? - by Hoot Gibson - 03-20-2023, 10:21 PM