Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge's Coach Branham Helping Out At Shelby Valley???
Why would ER Coach Branham be helping Shelby Valley at their playoff game? Is Coach Saunders that desperate for help? Shouldn't Coach B be concentrating on his own 0-10 problems?? :wtf1:
Note to self that this thread will be closely monitored.
Whoa...where did you hear that?
Well, ER wasn't as bad as their 0-10 record shows. Didn't they have to forfit a bunch of games? And I don't see anything wrong with helping another team, especially a close team such as SV. Considering he can't do anything at ER right now with his players.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its not uncommon to see another teams coach help out another team. So I don't see such a big problem with this.
Happens all of the time!
He didn't seem to want to do much with his own team the last half of the year though. Can't imagine why he'd be workin with Valley now.
Good coaches get input and advice from anywhere they can if they think it can help them. Branham and Saunders are friends and I think Branham lives nearby so, this would be a no-brainer. Let's not kick the man while he's down. Many of you on here were singing his virtues when he was hired into this position.
mandan Wrote:Good coaches get input and advice from anywhere they can if they think it can help them. Branham and Saunders are friends and I think Branham lives nearby so, this would be a no-brainer. Let's not kick the man while he's down. Many of you on here were singing his virtues when he was hired into this position.

I totally agree.
I dont see nothing wrong with him helping SV since his season is over.
When Lawrence Co. was beat in the playoffs back in 2000, Chuke Williams came and helped our team by installing the Maryland I formation...worked fairly well for the next several years.
mandan Wrote:Let's not kick the man while he's down. Many of you on here were singing his virtues when he was hired into this position.
I don't remember many people praising him at that point. Most were wondering why he was hired, the rest were B.L. people who couldn't believe he did it after all the "history" talk.
LOL all I'm saying is the rumour mill is a turning! And if it's what I am hearing, lol I better hush!
If I were him I wouldn't go and help out Valley...But it was his decision.
Well, I am suprised he was there, especially considering all the remarks he made about Coach S. during the season. A relative of mine played this year, and I KNOW he had some choice things to say. Maybe it was a motivator, but we honestly thought he hated Coach Saunders.
xwarrior Wrote:Well, I am suprised he was there, especially considering all the remarks he made about Coach S. during the season. A relative of mine played this year, and I KNOW he had some choice things to say. Maybe it was a motivator, but we honestly thought he hated Coach Saunders.

Hasn't this guy lost everywhere he's been? Maybe he does hate Saunders and is just making sure SV loses due to his presence.

Seriously, I've had to read over and over for two years everyone wondering what this guy is up to and where he will end up. Nothing against the guy, I don't know him, but I just don't get it.
Guys this thread wasn't intended for members to bash East Ridge's coach.

So don't do it, or your post will be deleted.
Come on, I think were all quite tired of hearing politics as an excuse.
East Ridge fans would complain if they hired Bill Belichek to coach the football team and Billy Donovan to coach the basketball team!!!
bball fan Wrote:East Ridge fans would complain if they hired Bill Belichek to coach the football team and Billy Donovan to coach the basketball team!!!

LOL I love that comment. Anyway on the subject I think it's no big deal for another coach to help a team cause its logical to try and get as much help as possible to try and win a game. Its playoffs teams are going to pull out all the stops in order to win, even asking other coaches for help.
bball fan Wrote:East Ridge fans would complain if they hired Bill Belichek to coach the football team and Billy Donovan to coach the basketball team!!!

What East Ridge fans are complaining?
I think East Ridge is entitled to a Coach like Greg Poppovich. He's a pro coach BBALL you know what I mean?
I think you guys need to chill out. He doesnt seem to know what he is doing. I know if a coach that didnt know squat tried to coach my kids, I wouldnt be too pleased with it either.
Coach Cline Wrote:I think you guys need to chill out. He doesnt seem to know what he is doing. I know if a coach that didnt know squat tried to coach my kids, I wouldnt be too pleased with it either.

Coach Cline seeing how you love to Gouge coach B every chance you get why dont you go and schedule a meeting with the head honchos at ER and explain to them all your football guruism and how "Your the Man"....**** you may take them to state next year..You seem to be a regular Lombardi here but can you translate all your keyboardism to the actual field?.........