Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
North Laurel 63 South Laurel 44
Final
The Golden Boy with 23 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists for the Jags.
(03-05-2023, 01:43 AM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: The Golden Boy with 23 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists for the Jags.

Yep, and Corbin will need him to sprain his golden ankle or else he'll probably do the same to the Hounds on Monday. But... then GRC will  await the Golden One.
(03-05-2023, 02:17 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-05-2023, 01:43 AM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: The Golden Boy with 23 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists for the Jags.

Yep, and Corbin will need him to sprain his golden ankle or else he'll probably do the same to the Hounds on Monday. But... then GRC will  await the Golden One.
Oh he’ll definitely have similar stats Monday as the Jags roll the Hounds.  And GRC is definitely the favorite but you never know.  What we do know is that won’t be The Golden Boys last game at Rupp as he’ll have another 40 or so games to get to play there.  I think he’ll be okay.
Bold of everyone to assume that George Rogers Clark is just going to walk all over Mason County in the Fieldhouse. I'd think they're favored, but it's no sure thing.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cactus Jack's post:
  • #55PirateFan, Nibroc
(03-05-2023, 04:53 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote: Bold of everyone to assume that George Rogers Clark is just going to walk all over Mason County in the Fieldhouse. I'd think they're favored, but it's no sure thing.
Completely agree, but then you also have to realize that most of these people got their head so far up Corbin they don't know anything about any other schools
(03-05-2023, 10:16 PM)Nibroc Wrote:
(03-05-2023, 04:53 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote: Bold of everyone to assume that George Rogers Clark is just going to walk all over Mason County in the Fieldhouse. I'd think they're favored, but it's no sure thing.
Completely agree, but then you also have to realize that most of these people got their head so far up Corbin they don't know anything about any other schools

Yours is so far up them your name came out Corbin spelled backwards. lol  Btw, nice of you to join just to impart that piece of wisdom on all of us.