Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Baseball
Actually 13 and 12 for SV and 2 and 12 for SF. All joking aside you would think a school as big as Valley and with the great facility there at the school that they would produce competitive teams in their District. I don't think they have won a game in the last couple of years. Do they have trouble getting the players out?
"alfus21" Wrote:
"Raider" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:
"Raider" Wrote:We went over there to win.

Yeah, that's something South Floyd isn't used to in baseball so I can't so I blame them for wanting actually win a game...

It's definatly going to be a lot different this year alfus. You can just shut your mouth about this year. Scotty Devon will dominate and so will the Raiders.

Hahahahahahaha.....alright....We'll see...

We will won't we. :lol:
alfus you are a joke on every site unless it is supporting s.valley, have played and coached with and against a lot of people from valley (the really good players) and they do not like you sorry you could not make a team in high school but do not take it out on kids that do. plue reb and black the raiders only had 12 players that the coach took to play others on the team where the jv and went to support the others, and 11 got into play.
"littlej" Wrote:alfus you are a joke on every site unless it is supporting s.valley, have played and coached with and against a lot of people from valley (the really good players) and they do not like you sorry you could not make a team in high school but do not take it out on kids that do. plue reb and black the raiders only had 12 players that the coach took to play others on the team where the jv and went to support the others, and 11 got into play.

The thing is, Im not even mentioning Shelby Valley at all....If you notice I am just giving opinions on South Floyd....Someone said they were top 3 in the region and I thought it deserved to pointed on as funny, because it was..."sorry you could not make a team in high school"? I don't even know what that is supposed to mean....I never didn't make a team...I don't even know what the rest of your rambling means, but it was all pretty hilarious...Thanks...
alfus21 your just giving opinions on south floyd because they are better than shelby valley don't hate them because there better than play shelby valley they will destroy them in 5 innings
Your just a little punk aint you Alfus?
A punk??? is that the best u could come up with raider???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"St.Louis Cards" Wrote:alfus21 your just giving opinions on south floyd because they are better than shelby valley don't hate them because there better than play shelby valley they will destroy them in 5 innings

Im not even talking about Shelby Valley....You people claim to the best at everything, and can't take it when somebody tells the truth...Yeah they are better at Shelby Valley, thats why Shelby Valley combined to beat them 22-0 last year in 2 blowout games...
Alfus, u cant talk to ppl from SF about another HS being better at something than they are. They have their own little world down there.
"Red and Black" Wrote:Alfus, u cant talk to ppl from SF about another HS being better at something than they are. They have their own little world down there.

Obviously... :roll:
That's right there is no other school than S.F there good at EVERYTHING
"St.Louis Cards" Wrote:That's right there is no other school than S.F there good at EVERYTHING

Haha..Yeah their football team won state, their basketball team won the big All A tourny, their baseball team has won a total of 10 games the past 3 years, their golf team can't be stopped(if they even have one), and their academics speak for themselves on this website...
OUCH.........St. Louis Cards needs a fire extinguisher after that one.................i'd say he will still be burnt tomorrow from that
Well actually the basketball team did win the All A regional and a game in the state, the football team was in the playoffs and the golf team had a player that qualified and played in the state Tournament in Bowling Green. Definitely not saying they are the best in everything but they are far from the bottom. Baseball this year will be better than in the past couple of years and they have a chance to prove it. I don't know if any of the players are stating things on here about what they intend on doing this year but if they are then maybe should wait and see how the season starts out after a few weeks. I always heard if you were good enough people would know it and you wouldn't have to brag on yourself. That's a fact.
"Red and Black" Wrote:A punk??? is that the best u could come up with raider???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uh Oh , the 2005 58th District Tournament Basketball champion wants to say something, haha, wait wait wait, no I think someone else won that. :lol: :lol: :lol: And Alfus is more than just a punk but unlike Alfus, I have class about things, and I can't say what else I have on my mind about him.
"Red and Black" Wrote:OUCH.........St. Louis Cards needs a fire extinguisher after that one.................i'd say he will still be burnt tomorrow from that

Dude, are you like in 6th grade, it's been a long time since I've heard "you'll need a fire extinguisher after that one", haha, maybe you'd be pretty cool with those 6th graders on your baseball team.
You guys are pathetic...grow up.
mods i think this needs to be locked
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:mods i think this needs to be locked

Defnitely, this is getting a little out of hand..... :roll:
This thread is done for.