Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Obama a Muslim??
I heard this but was unsure?
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:I heard this but was unsure?

He goes to a Christian church...I saw his pastor interviewed on CNN.
I heard also that he was muslin.
I have heard that and that is why i asked,, if not it is hard to get rid of the stigma attached to th erumor. If he is,,, well i will not vote for him.. I dont think I would vote for him anyway but that is my choice.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
No.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, he belongs to the United Church of Christ I think.
I haven't heard this, and I think if it were true, the media would be making this a lot bigger deal than it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That would kill any shot to be President that he has.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
No, he belongs to Trinty Christian Church in Chicago.
Obama's father was Islamic, but later became atheist (of which i both declare to be satanic IMO).

Obama is a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ.
So
The United Church of Christ is possibly the most wild-eyed liberal "church" in existence. I believe Kardashian has far, far more Muslim loyalties and beliefs than Christian beliefs. He has no Christian loyalties.

His claim of being a Christian appears to be strictly out of political expedience. Of course, everything he does and hides (ie: Libya coverup) is for political expedience.
He is a member of any religion that will get him re-elected. Right now he is amember of the reilgion "bush did it" and " Mr. Free stuff".
Theres another ronald reagen ?? Confusednicker:
yup