Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Eli Stewart transfer
According to D&D sports Eli Stewart has enrolled at Paintsville
(03-17-2023, 01:07 PM)Blacksmith Wrote: According to D&D sports Eli Stewart has enrolled at Paintsville
I believe he was at Shelby Valley. Only one Stewart on their roster last year and he only played in 6 games and tallied zero points.  Anyone have any more info on him?
(03-17-2023, 02:20 PM)Grinch1 Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 01:07 PM)Blacksmith Wrote: According to D&D sports Eli Stewart has enrolled at Paintsville
I believe he was at Shelby Valley. Only one Stewart on their roster last year and he only played in 6 games and tallied zero points.  Anyone have any more info on him?
Yes he was at Shelby Valley last year and used very little. Pure shooter and a great kid.  If he gets the right opportunity and used properly he will be a big help for Paintsville coming in as a Junior.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roncris8's post:
  • Grinch1
Shelby Valley may see more of this with coaching situation being unclear for the upcoming season. Moving slow on hiring seemed to effect the girls program last year.
Just a side note. This wasn't a random transfer that tends to happen. His family moved Paintsville.
(03-17-2023, 02:45 PM)Captain_44 Wrote: Just a side note. This wasn't a random transfer that tends to happen. His family moved Paintsville.
Wonder if dad/mom talked to coach first?
(03-17-2023, 02:50 PM)Ky1976 Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 02:45 PM)Captain_44 Wrote: Just a side note. This wasn't a random transfer that tends to happen. His family moved Paintsville.
Wonder if dad/mom talked to coach first?

That I don't know.  I know the family and I know why he transfered,  like I said his family moved and they didn't move for sports. I just know it was a legit transfer.