Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"What the Hell is Wrong With You " ???
Former Republican Chair, Michael Steele posed this question to modern day Republicans, some of which took a party-sanctioned trip to the D.C. jail to visit the  Jan 6 seditionists who are being held there.  At about 0:16 of the video below , Mr Steele asks his fellow Republicans , "What the hell is wrong with you? "

I ask that same question to our Republican friends on here who support the criminals who were responsible for the violence on Jan. 6. There are some good Republicans like Mr Steele, who I disagree with on some issues but who I find to be smart, honest, thoughtful and ,most important,  SANE !!!!!  There are a bunch of other good Republicans who are strong conservatives/moderates that I find totally believable and having some integrity.  George W. Bush, Romney, Cheney, Kinzinger, Charlie Sykes, George Will, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, George Conway, and I could go on and on...  These are solid Republicans, principled conservatives who ae wondering what the hell has happened to their party. They are wondering the same thing that Michael Steele and myself are wondering----

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ????

Watch the video and see if you have any response for the craziness that Mr. Steele confronts in his Republican Party.

Michael Steele works for MSDNC. What's next, a Joe Scarborough video? Gotta put you on ignore until you get back on your meds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
I started really respecting principled guys like Michael Steele when he told evangelicals, "Shut up ! Don't preach to me about anything ever again ! "  Thank you, Mr. Steele for calling out the moral hypocrisy of these swamp creatures.  Just the sight of the bigoted hypocrite, Franklin Graham, makes me want to vomit.   Michael Steele is a BOSS!!!

MSNBC does not put any principled guys or gals on the air. They abandoned any pretense of journalistic ethics and objectivity at about the same time the network went live. Michael Steele has been irrelevant in the GOP for many years. It's no wonder MSNBC is one of your go to sources for left-wing lunatic propaganda. They are no doubt #1 in your demographic.